Sign in to follow this  
Salk

Help with .lip file creation

Hello!

If any of you here can still run the software for creating .lip files, I would need help restoring one unused voice over (KotOR) which is missing lip sync.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

Just one line? Which line?

"He had motive, I don't! Calder was fooling around with his wife. Me and Calder were in business, with everything going great!"

JC,

may I impose on your kindness and ask you if you can do the same with NM14ACRICK08041_, NM14ACHAND05022_, NM14ACHAND05070_  and NM14ACHAND05085_?

It seems those are also unused and I found good enough spots in the dialogue to warrant their restoration.

Thanks! 

Thanks once more!

I really appreciate your help.

Out of curiosity, considering what you wrote here, I was under the impression that you didn't have the CSLU program running either?

If I can do anything to return the favor some day, please let me know.

Cheers! :cheers:

Nah, I have it, but only on my old computer. Not on the new setup, or on my laptop. Fortunately I have easy access to it now and I've been doing most of my KOTOR work from it. I didn't make this known before because I didn't particularly want to be inundated with requests, especially before I brought my old computer back home... I mean I still don't, and that's why I outlined the steps for everybody else in my blog entry here, but in this case it was only a few lines so it wasn't a bother. No problem. :)

• Like 1

Got it!

In the future, hoping I won't need to inconvenient you again any time soon, I will make sure to follow the right procedure so that I won't waste your time to do work I could have prepared myself.

Best of luck in your next projects!