Sign in to follow this  
Talyn82

HK Factory Help.

First of all I want to say great job on the mod.  I haven't completed the game yet with it, but I look forward to it.  Now onto my question.  I am at the end of the factory where there are a bunch of HK units.  After one of them finishes they all attack me.  I've used up most of the good deflector shields and don't know what to do.  Do I stand and fight?  Or do I make a run for it?  I have tried running but I get shot down quickly.  Anyway I like the mod and the factory.  Finally we know who commissioned the droids.

8 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Go back to an earlier save and make a bunch of energy shields at a workbench.

Thanks for the reply.  I will do that.  I used whatever components I had making construction kits.  Even though when I try to activate the other shields the HK units shoot me down fast.  But I will do as you say.  Thank you for the reply.

7 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

The HK Factory is pretty badly balanced. You may want to just cheat yourself in a bunch of shields with KSE so you can finish that bit and get on with the rest of the game.

Okay will do.  As for balance I agree.  The HK units do a lot of damage while HK-47 does minimal damage.  And that's that I have a high powered blaster rifle.

3 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

I think you are supposed to be able to build HK's personalised blaster there (which was cut from the base game), but I can't remember exactly. You can however add it with KSE either way.

I did not know that.  I will add it to my inventory through KSE then.  Next time I play K2, I will build the weapon if possible.