DarthVarkor

Running Animation Issue?

Hey everyone,

So as you all probably know, K1 & K2 have slightly different running animations. The main difference being how male and female characters run when equipped with a melee weapon/ignited lightsaber. I booted up K1 the other day to test out a new texture mod and found my characters running more akin to how they do in TSL. See for yourself:

Unless I'm mistaken, they're using animations VERY similar to TSL's. Male characters still run as normal when the saber is ignited (holding it down, as apposed to in TSL where it swings in their arm as they run) but Bastila's running animation is DEFINITELY different. Anyone got any ideas what this is about?

I have a few mods installed, but none that should be causing this, as they are all mainly visual mods (planet reskins, 1080p resolution, etc.) I believe the mod I installed before noticing this issue was JC's Lightsaber Visual Effects for K1, but I fail to see how that is causing this. I have uninstalled the mod, too, and have seen no change.

I'm not sure what it is exactly that you are having issues with, but check your Override for supermodels:

• s_female01.mdl/mdx
  • s_female02.mdl/mdx
  • s_female03.mdl/mdx
  • s_male01.mdl/mdx
  • s_male02.mdl/mdx

1 hour ago, DarthParametric said:

I'm not sure what it is exactly that you are having issues with, but check your Override for supermodels:

• s_female01.mdl/mdx
  • s_female02.mdl/mdx
  • s_female03.mdl/mdx
  • s_male01.mdl/mdx
  • s_male02.mdl/mdx

Yep, I have all of those. Are they the issue?

The supermodels contain all the animations. You've obviously grabbed one of the walking/running animation mods. Delete them all from the Override if you want to return to the vanilla animations.

• Light Side Points 1

Ah, perfect. All fixed. God knows how those ended up in there. Thanks for the help, DarthParametric!