Hey everyone! I've been on the Reddit for a while and guess I should introduce myself here. I'm a psychology student at university and I like playing KOTOR. Haven't really done any creative fan stuff for the games. I keep writing little bits and pieces of the game like it was a novel. I might completely write it out sometime, but we'll see. I'm interested in getting involved in voice acting. I've taken a couple acting classes and want to try my hand at it. I might even try making my own mods/skins eventually. But for now, I'm having fun playing around with everyone else's stuff. Say hi to me below!

tPUqg1Q.gif

You mentioned that you're considering voice work.  Have a sample of your voice work so far that you could show us?

5 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

tPUqg1Q.gif

You mentioned that you're considering voice work.  Have a sample of your voice work so far that you could show us?

I don't have anything to share currently. I'll see if I can get some stuff recorded this week. Anything in particular you want to hear?

1 hour ago, 221BBakerStreetBabe said:

I might even try making my own mods/skins eventually. But for now, I'm having fun playing around with everyone else's stuff. Say hi to me below!

Hi 221BBakerStreetBabe! Could see we set-off from the same place; "having fun playing around with everyone else's stuff" 😁

Looking forwards for your mods and hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do! :cheers:

I don't particularly have anything in mind but why not have a few things to show off your range?  Do some general movie quotes that show off various emotions or personality traits (anger, interest in what the other character is saying, light-heartedness, sarcasm, humor, etc.). 

Another thing that would be helpful - and is often overlooked by voice actors here - is to show off your narration skills.  Do a monologue from a play you grab from your web or your local library!  (If you can't think of any to do, I suppose you could always try narrating one of the Star Wars scrolls, either from the movie or one of the games.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, Sith Holocron said:

show off your narration skills

I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Also: I just noticed your location! I spent a summer working in Seward, AK. It's gorgeous up there!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, 221BBakerStreetBabe said:

Also: I just noticed your location! I spent a summer working in Seward, AK. It's gorgeous up there!

Not so much now.  The rain has been covering up the sunshine but that's often the case in Kodiak. There are moments of sun though, and those are nice.