Sign in to follow this  
GabrielWithoutWings

How exactly do you get the Sonic Sensor conversation with HK-47 to start the factory quest?

Hi all,

I've noticed while playing that anytime I encounter a group of HK50 units:

HK-47 will actually vanish from my party.  As soon as they're down, he reappears again.  (Dantooine, outside of the Enclave) OR

The HK-50 units just won't show up at all IF HK-47 is in your party.  Anyone else, they show up. (Goto's Yacht)

I thought it might have to do with the factory quest so I started reading about it.  Apparently, there's some conversation about the Sonic Sensor that allows you to start the path until HK-47... does his cutscene that leads to the next step. 

I've exhausted all conversation options.  I've looked at the other mods I've been using and I don't think that they're conflicting.  

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

MODS

Influence Bug Fix 1.1

Remote Tells Influence

Never Fail Influence

Choose Mira or Hanharr

That's it.  Those are the only mods I'm using. 

Disregard, I've discovered the problem.  Apparently I missed the conversation option way back when I first activated him.  I thought it was a regular dialogue choice that lead to him telling about Revan.  

So, no harm, no foul.  Sorry to spam your board. 

• Like 1

HK-47 will actually vanish from my party.  As soon as they're down, he reappears again.  (Dantooine, outside of the Enclave) OR

The HK-50 units just won't show up at all IF HK-47 is in your party.  Anyone else, they show up. (Goto's Yacht)

Both are intended, HK-47 and the HK-50s can't harm each other but the HK-50s can harm the Exile so HK leaves the party while still being around to watch the fight and once the fight is over he rejoins the party and for the Goto's Yacht that I believe was done so you can hear the restored lines for that scene as that scene is unique from the others and it'd be a shame to have that scene removed in favor of "For some reason I cannot fire" so the HK-50s disappear from the ship if HK is with you. 

Disregard, I've discovered the problem.  Apparently I missed the conversation option way back when I first activated him.  I thought it was a regular dialogue choice that lead to him telling about Revan.  

I swear you need to ask HK-47 if he knows anything about the Sith and the option can be found in that lot of dialogue. I may be wrong though I know you can start the quest after you first activate him.