Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salk

TSLRCM 1.7 typos

Guest Salk

Hello!

I will note here typos I am finding while playing the game with TSLRCM 1.7 installed. There are 3-4 that I encountered in the first third of the game but at the time I didn't think of making a list yet. So I start rather late and will add/update this thread when I find more.

So far:

"M'sadaar is races" -> "M'saadar races"

Guest Salk

Try indicating where you encounter these typos...

Why? To fix the typo is enough to make a search for the exact words with TLKed.

Guest jark dedi

Normally I get so embedded and involved into the game that I don't notice any typos. Does that make me a poor English student? Probably.

Since I've just encountered it, I'll throw it out there. Return to Telos, following the battle with Atris, she says "I feel that I understand what drove you to battle. to fight the Mandalorians." Either "to" should be capitalized, or the punctuation needs to be fixed.

Since I've just encountered it, I'll throw it out there. Return to Telos, following the battle with Atris, she says "I feel that I understand what drove you to battle. to fight the Mandalorians." Either "to" should be capitalized, or the punctuation needs to be fixed.

Should be a colon or an em dash (ALT key while typing 0151 on num pad.)