Sign in to follow this  
Golselect

Need help to edit Character files

So, as the title suggests, I'm in need for some help with this issue. Right now, I'm trying to edit and change some parameters to some utc files from some other mods to acomodate to my playthrough, but I've encountered with a problem. When I'm about to edit an utc file from an added character (with a new entry in the appearance.2da file) with the program Kotor Tool, the same program tells me that the index of character appearances exceeds the number of characters, and after that I can't save the changes properly, ending up corrupting the file. Please, if someone knows why is this happening, it'd be great that they could help.

Make sure that you have enabled the option for KTool to read 2DAs from the Override and that appearance.2da has all the relevant entries - i.e. make sure you've installed the mods you are editing.

Make sure that you have enabled the option for KTool to read 2DAs from the Override and that appearance.2da has all the relevant entries - i.e. make sure you've installed the mods you are editing.

Thank you so much!!! That was it :)