Sign in to follow this  
Reztea

Custom Audio Not Playing

OKAY! I PROMISE! This will be the LAST thing I need help on *let's hope*. I have  custom audio files used as a voice in dialogue, I put them in my StreamVoice folder, they're .mp3 files. They won't play at all for some weird reason. Could anyone help? I have the audio files here if anyone wants check what's up with them... They won't play for the dialogue at all, I ticked the sound exists for all of them. I have no idea what to do. Any help is appreciated.

907ARTEND03.mp3

907ATR01.mp3

907ATREND02.mp3

ArtMod1.mp3

Make sure that your files are uncompressed stereo mp3 files. That's what TSL needs AFAIK.

Also, have a look at these two threads. Maybe they can provide further information on the specifics of TSL soundfiles.

• Like 1

Make sure that your files are uncompressed stereo mp3 files. That's what TSL needs AFAIK.

Also, have a look at these two threads. Maybe they can provide further information on the specifics of TSL soundfiles.

Took a look at them. Tried these methods several times and it wouldn't work.. strange. If I can't get it to work then I'll find my way around the dialog. I tried decompressing them and saving them as either .WAV or .MP3. Isn't working. I'm so terrible XD. I'll see what else I can do... Sorry for troubling you.