Sign in to follow this  
Guest S4crifice

The Clone Wars

Speaking of weird stuff in the Clone Wars series, you guys hear the latest? I think I saw it on Kotaku, or something...anyway. Someone said something that Revan was once planned to be included in the series, I was like HUH? It'd have to be a force ghost or something, I don't think Revan could live a few millenia.

Ever heard of Exar Kun? Lad showed up more than 4 K years after death... (ghost, of course)

But then Karpyshyn killed the ghost so...

Guest bendarby24

Sky movies? Huh. It airs on Cartoon Network in America.

yes but thos are the old ones, the new ones come out on sky movies and then 5 mounths later they come out on cartoon network ....so in 4 mounths you will see darth mauls brother :thumbsup:

Ever heard of Exar Kun? Lad showed up more than 4 K years after death... (ghost, of course)

But then Karpyshyn killed the ghost so...

Huh, plum forgot about the fella 'til now. But yeah I hear you, through the force anything is possible. In fact, I'd like to think that living for thousands of years is probably a pretty easy to do considering some of other wild things that have happened through it.

Guys watching the clone wars?
FACKING ANNOYING AND CHILDISH AS HELL... until episode 13, THEN STUFF JUST GOT REAL.
Gotta love Darth Maul and his brother.
They are true dark side warriors, real galaxy gangsters.

Guest R2-X2

The old clones were professionals and not a bunch of cowboys. But the new clones are still smarter than droids they can say more than "Roger! Roger!"
The Ep. 1 droids were the only good battle droids. In Ep. 2 they were already "limited" in their capabilities, and in Ep. 3 they were dumb as stuff.

The Ep. 1 droids were the only good battle droids. In Ep. 2 they were already "limited" in their capabilities, and in Ep. 3 they were dumb.

A bit more bluntly put than I would say, but I wholeheartedly agree. I sometimes just assume that one of the clone commandos spiked the AI of a whole batch of Battle Droids when they were busy adding Carvanium :confused:

Also Tartakovsky's Clone Wars made other characters than the clones BA, such as Mace Windu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A07WNupEXk and somehow even General Grievous... especially General Grievous.

Heck.. Why haven't I watched that series more, recently? The whole thing is BA! B)