KOTOR_Trilogy

KOTORadio Episode 1 now on iTunes!

It's here! The first episode of our Podcast covering all things Star Wars, KOTOR, and The Old Republic! We will discuss the upcoming Revan prequel movies, Darth Ycey's thrilling finale, Knights & The Darkness Pt.2, plus future KOTOR animated webisodes. Not to mention "Who Said it? HK or Canderous?" - listener Q&A, even Kamikaze Komments, where we read all the negative comments and are forced to respond!
All this plus a whole lot more, including a special big announcement, and an opportunity for one lucky fan to win a DVD of our Knights of the Old Republic movie - Episode 3 - The Circle of Fate! If you like the KOTOR comics, or SWTOR the MMO, or just anything involving HK-47 or Revan, this is the show for you!

KOTOR_Trilogy on Twitter and Instagram! Find us on Facebook - "KOTOR Movie Trilogy"! Or "Star Wars - The KOTOR Movie Saga" - Enjoy the show! And make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any future episodes!

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kotoradio-official-podcast-of-the-kotor-movie-saga/id1204943236?mt=2

Non- Apple folk click here: http://kotoradio.libsyn.com/rss

• Like 2

And here is the specialer, YouTubier edition:

There's a lot that we did not get to with this episode, about half of what recorded total, so that will all be in the next episode. I'll say right now that the other Deadly Stream news item was about Varsity Puppet's Malachor VI post-mortem, but because it was related to another segment that was cut it's been pushed to the next episode. So stay tuned on the not-radio.

I got out of bed to post this so I may have just made up a few words.

• Like 1

If you pull it off you might actually get me to re-watch Attack of the Clones... that's something I never thought I'd say.

Good job on the podcast. I got all 4 Canderous vs HK lines right, except for the bonus round :P We'll try to somehow get you a video of the character you voiced for M4-78 :)

Episode 2 is online now:

This is a compilation of the what got left out of episode 1. The Kevins will be recording new stuff again next time, so if anybody has any more Deadly Stream news you can send it my way.

I'm also setting up a little game for the next episode and I'll be posting more about that later.

"If you pull it off you might actually get me to re-watch Attack of the Clones... that's something I never thought I'd say.

Good job on the podcast. I got all 4 Canderous vs HK lines right, except for the bonus round :P We'll try to somehow get you a video of the character you voiced for M4-78 :D"

Thank you! Can't wait to see the character! It's been so long I forgot what I even said! And props on the Caderous or HK! You did better than Strick :)