Leilukin

MOD:Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance

What Kexikus said. If you want to use more TSL mods in addition to TSLRCM, manually installing TSLRCM is a much safer method than using the Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM, which is why I do not use nor support Steam Workshop, and I do not recommend using any of my mods alongside the Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM.

Destination file "Modules\003EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\006EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\262TEL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\301NAR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\303NAR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\402DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\610DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\650DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\907MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\908MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\909MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

why does this keep happing

8 hours ago, CrankyChart said:

it never shows up i dont want to try steam version because i want the hand maiden female exile mod

Check my replies to your comments on the Nexus Mods mod page. Be patient and wait for my reply instead of posting the same issue multiple times on Nexus Mods and here within a few hours.

• Light Side Points 1

is there a way to get this to work with the ultimate saber mod because i realy like both but cant use this with it.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:36 PM, CrankyChart said:

is there a way to get this to work with the ultimate saber mod because i realy like both but cant use this with it.

The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod's mod page and Read Me already state that the Ultimate Saber Mod is not compatible with TSLRCM, so no, since my mod requires TSLRCM to work. And I will not make a version of my mod that does not require TSLRCM.