Sign in to follow this  
kdbrown

empty Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa

Hi,

I have a big problem: I'm stuck with an empty Ebon Hawk after having been to Goto's Yacht.

Vanilla game, patched to 1.01b, TSLRCM 1.7 without unofficial fix.

Help, please? :)

• Like 1

Having the exact same problem actually... did it re-run the red sun video (with bugs) before making the ship empty (with cargo hold closed off)?

Because if so I've been looking for a solution to this as well for quite a while now.

You guys all sure you use 1.7 (there is 1.7 on the launcher)?

Also, when did the second RE scene trigger? Before visiting the hawk, after visiting, as Atton, after the planet is done?

Yes I'm sure I have 1.7

The second scene triggered (for me) almost right after I first finished it. I was walking to the docks with the PC, Kreia, and Atton and it popped up again with odd effects (too many people, glitched voice, alerted model paths). Out of curosity I walked back to the ship to see two of the red guards standing where they normally would at the start of the encounter, but they didn't do anything for a good... five seconds. Basicly when another group of them showed up from the walkway. However once I boarded the ship no one was there and so I left hoping the issue would resolve itself then went to finish the planet. It hasn't though so... yeah.

Guest Cosim

Hi,

I have a big problem: I'm stuck with an empty Ebon Hawk after having been to Goto's Yacht.

Vanilla game, patched to 1.01b, TSLRCM 1.7 without unofficial fix.

Help, please? :)

I assume you saw The Red Eclipse cutsentence the second time, somewhere before doing G0T0's yacht righ?

Well its fairly simple really... The cutsentence triggered a code which would leave the ebon hawk emty when as soon as you enter it, assuming the red ecplipse is there, but since they were killed earlier, the spawn isint triggered, so you cannot kill the red eclipse guys, therefor cannot untrigger the ebown hawk.

Sollution: Enable cheats on your game, and type in the code "warp 003EBO"

This will warp you to the untriggered ebon hawk module, from there you can leave Nar Shadaa

Tips: Do not return to nar shadaa EVER, unless you are willing to use cheats again to leave the planet.

Use the savegame editor to change the setting for "Using cheats", you will not have the annoying "Cheat used" sign on the pic when you load the game

Good luck

Thank you so much! Now I can finally continue that character.

Hopefully this bug won't persist and I'll try to figure out more technical data as to why this happened so ye smart modding people can fix it.

Anywho... yeah thanks again xD.

Guest xokaso

i have the same problem and try whit the cheat and nothing the game is crashed in the loading screen

i have the TSLRCM 1.7 whiout fix i whit mira atton and t3 ;) :wallbash: :wallbash: (sorry for bad english)

That's an entirely different scene. There you need to go to the Mechanic (Tienn). Then Goto's Yacht will launch.

It crashes for you since that's what happens if you enter the Ebon Hawk without being the Exile.

Uh, will there be a fix for this in next version? Cause if I want a friend to try the game, he won't know about having to speak to Tienn (at least, not necessarily...) and then he'll just crash. No fun.

Uh, will there be a fix for this in next version? Cause if I want a friend to try the game, he won't know about having to speak to Tienn (at least, not necessarily...) and then he'll just crash. No fun.

Look speaking to Tienn is something you do in the original game anyway having people actually go to him isn't that huge of a deal. Perhaps having some sort of transition after you defeat all of the mercs would be handy, but actually finding (revisiting depending) the guy isn't that difficult. Or so I believe anyway.

You can't actually enter the Ebon Hawk at that time, so no chance of crashing unless you cheat yourself onboard the Ebon Hawk, as that poster did.

Guest Hude91

Same problem as OP. Using TSLRCM 2.0 (the launcher says so).

Completed Goto's Yacht. If I enter the Ebon Hawk it is empty. If I try cheating myself inside the game crashes.

Any other solutions?

Edit: I sure hope this wasn't thread necromancy... stumbled upon it via google .__.

Nevermind... after trying it twice again it suddenly works now. Thanks for the help provided above <3

1.8 isn't out already lol. So no, launcher v2.0, but game v 1.7 at most :P

• Like 1