Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

The Kaevee's journal

A Kaevee's journal is supposed to exist and we're supposed to find it.

What it says does not seem to interfere with anything else since Keavee herself speaks of Vrook in terms that make the discovery of this journal, before or after the meeting of Kaevee's, unimportant.

I do not remember ever having found the journal.

I missed something or discovery is not restored?

94164 :

This is Kaevee's journal. Most of it is incoherent and she seems to have been deeply troubled by ghosts of her past. Her last entry is:

"Today another THIEF came into my home. His name was Vrook. I sent my laigreks to kill him. But with a wave of his hand they were motionless. He was different and frightened me. The mercenaries (evil!!) came into my home and captured him. They said they were taking him to the kinrath caves. I hope he comes back, I must know how he fooled my pets!"

Only the male Exile receives the jrnl apon killing her. This was done so the only way for a female exile to find where Vrook is ,was to speak with Disciple and search the dead mercs. Otherwise you could find Vrook without ever talking with Disciple and for a female player it could be a gamebreaker later if Disciple hadn't joined your party.

Only the male Exile receives the jrnl apon killing her. This was done so the only way for a female exile to find where Vrook is ,was to speak with Disciple and search the dead mercs. Otherwise you could find Vrook without ever talking with Disciple and for a female player it could be a gamebreaker later if Disciple hadn't joined your party.

Damn!

I forgot this. I had seen it under the 1.5, I think. That's the last time I ran a test as a male Exile. Since, I do not have yet found time to test with a male Exile, but only LS and DS with a female Exile.