sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

K1 Scout/Scoundrel clothing model hybrid

I made some minor revisions. Scaled up to VarsityPuppet-approved medium size, removed the little cylinder thing from the back which was clipping through the jacket, adjusted the belt UVs to use the Scout texture.

K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Male_02_TH.jpg K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Male_03_TH.jpg

Edit: Revised version below.

I did play around with some skin weight adjustments around the waist to try and alleviate clipping issues when bending/crouching, but it seems like whichever way you go there just aren't enough polys to get a smooth deformation. I've left it with the vanilla skin weights.

Seems to work well - didn't see any perceivable in-game clipping or issues and the belt looks better now. Thanks! Now I'm looking forward to FS's version to compare!

[Edit]:

Did some more exploring with it, couldn't find any noticeable issues. Would you be up for doing a fem version as well as k2 versions of both genders? (the k1 scout/scoundrel models still exist in the k2 files)

Here you go, try this:

K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Female_01_TH.j

Edit: Revised version below.

Haven't done any testing beyond a quick check that it didn't crash the game. I had to fiddle with the waist verts a bit to hide the join, so I'm not sure how it will go with large deformations.

This is scaled up to medium as well. I didn't mention it with the male version, but in both cases you'd presumably want to do an appearance.2da edit to swap all the armour models to medium.

• Like 1

Here you go, try this:

Gave it a spin; don't seem to be any issues. Thanks a lot!

As I undersand it, the original k1 clothes are in k2's files, just not used for anything. Since the assets are there, would you be willing to do k2 versions of both of these?

And yes, I will be going through to switch all the outfit options to medium.

Tried out something, seeing as that ugly strip of pouches on the lefthand side of the jacket always annoyed me. Seemed to turn out well. While I was at it, I also altered the female texture for that version to get rid of whatever that black piping on the righthand side is (I think it is supposed to be the jacket edge folded over and clipped in place maybe?).

K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Male_04_TH.jpg K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Female_02_TH.j

Edit: Released, see below.

I also made a TSL version. Included the new modified pouch-less versions as well:

TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_01_TH.jpg TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_02_TH.jpg

TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_03_TH.jpg

If someone wants to give it a whirl and check everything is OK, I'll go ahead and release it formally.

Edit: Released, see below.

Tried out something, seeing as that ugly strip of pouches on the lefthand side of the jacket always annoyed me. Seemed to turn out well. While I was at it, I also altered the female texture for that version to get rid of whatever that black piping on the righthand side is (I think it is supposed to be the jacket edge folded over and clipped in place maybe?).

K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Male_04_TH.jpg K1_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_Female_02_TH.j

Grab updated version here - http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Scoundrel_Clothes_with_Scout_Legs.7z

I also made a TSL version. Included the new modified pouch-less versions as well:

TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_01_TH.jpg TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_02_TH.jpg

TSL_Scoundrel_Scout_Hybrid_03_TH.jpg

If someone wants to give it a whirl and check everything is OK, I'll go ahead and release it formally.

Grab it here - http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/tsl/[TSL]_Scoundrel_Clothes_with_Scout_Legs.7z

I gave all versions a go - couldn't find any issues. Granted, given how long playthroughs last, it could be that there's an animation I've not tried that ruins stuff. For now at least, it seems to be fine though.

I did have some problems with it not showing up for all heads, before I realised that it was because I had the RoR playable humans for TSL mod:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/490-ror-playable-humans-for-tsl/

So I just had to ammend the changes.ini file to make it edit their body models too.

Yeah it won't show up for custom heads, outside of the character creation screen (which is presumably because of forced overriding by scripting or hard coding in the EXE).

Edit: Released.

K1 - http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/4890-downloadscoundrel-clothes-with-scout-legs-for-k1/

TSL - http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/4889-scoundrel-clothes-with-scout-legs-for-tsl/