Sign in to follow this  
flexyp

Lover's Quarrel

Ok so I understand that you need higher influences with Disciple(F) or Visas(M), but I'm still cloudy on a few things. So I assume you still have to get the other lover to jedi as well, but how is it possible to achieve this for both LS and DS without taking a hit to your alignment? Are you able to lose so much influence with a character that you can train them as jedi like with getting Kreia to open up? :)

Any feedback is appreciated.

Guest staticjoe66

Flexyp, the easiest party member to turn Jedi is Atton which is a slam dunk if you let him crack the security on the speeder in the Serocco area of the Refugee Sector on Nar Shadda telling you'll let the expert handle it, this happens whether you are LS or DS. With Bao-Dur and Mical/Disciple, they need to see you doing good things, especially Bao-Dur--I have never been able to turn Bao-Dur into a Jedi without using the KSE. A good way to get influence with Mical is let him view the holorecord of your trial and tell him you trust him, if you do that you're pretty much there. If I am playing Dark Side--which I am this current playthrough--once I have Mical, I will simply use the KSE to bump his and Bao-Dur's influence making sure Mical's is lower than Atton's because I've never seen the cutscene in which Atton challenges Mical,

According to Wookiepedia if you have higher influence with Mical than Atton, Atton will challenge Mical to a duel to the death on Malachor. Also according to Wookie, Kreia will use Atton's jealousy to push him further down the Dark Path which if you're Dark Side you really don't care about.

Ok so I understand that you need higher influences with Disciple(F) or Visas(M), but I'm still cloudy on a few things. So I assume you still have to get the other lover to jedi as well, but how is it possible to achieve this for both LS and DS without taking a hit to your alignment? Are you able to lose so much influence with a character that you can train them as jedi like with getting Kreia to open up? :)

Any feedback is appreciated.

Gaining and losing influence wasn't my issue my confusion just rose from trying to make everyone good or evil, but still trigger the cut scenes at the end. HH confirmed my suspicion. Thank you though.

Guest staticjoe66

Oh ok--sorry about that

Gaining and losing influence wasn't my issue my confusion just rose from trying to make everyone good or evil, but still trigger the cut scenes at the end. HH confirmed my suspicion. Thank you though.

Don't be sorry. My problem was finding enough LS opportunities to lose sufficient influence with Atton/Handmaiden to make him/her a jedi. Before TSLRCM I used your method to get Atton on my team.

Guest staticjoe66

In my playthroughs getting Atton to be a Jedi didn't have any affect on my LS or DS points--he'll complain about you doing LS actions but you'll still gain influence with him and after you talk to the two Twi'Leks in the Refugee Sector then let him unlock the speeder telling him you'll let the expert handle it you have that long conversation with him and he's a Jedi--that has never failed for me, LS or DS.

If you're DS I don't know how you would get enough influence with Brianna to turn her into a Jedi--with her your timing has to be darn near perfect as far as when you ask her about her mother. If I'm not mistaken using the robes trick helps but like Bao-Dur and Mical she responds to seeing you perform LS actions, especially if you take her to Nar Shaddaa

Don't be sorry. My problem was finding enough LS opportunities to lose sufficient influence with Atton/Handmaiden to make him/her a jedi. Before TSLRCM I used your method to get Atton on my team.

In my playthroughs getting Atton to be a Jedi didn't have any affect on my LS or DS points--he'll complain about you doing LS actions but you'll still gain influence with him and after you talk to the two Twi'Leks in the Refugee Sector then let him unlock the speeder telling him you'll let the expert handle it you have that long conversation with him and he's a Jedi--that has never failed for me, LS or DS.

If you're DS I don't know how you would get enough influence with Brianna to turn her into a Jedi--with her your timing has to be darn near perfect as far as when you ask her about her mother. If I'm not mistaken using the robes trick helps but like Bao-Dur and Mical she responds to seeing you perform LS actions, especially if you take her to Nar Shaddaa

That was the point of my question answered by HH. You can max their negative influence to make them jedi as well, but they'll be opposite your alignment. ;)

Guest staticjoe66

Really? I did not know that, wow...well alrightythen...in my current playthrough as Dark Sider (F) I used the KSE to bump Bao-Dur's and Mical's influence so I could turn them into Jedi--I never had any luck doing it your way, I am definitely gonna haveta try that out....TYVM

That was the point of my question answered by HH. You can max their negative influence to make them jedi as well, but they'll be opposite your alignment. ;)

Really? I did not know that, wow...well alrightythen...in my current playthrough as Dark Sider (F) I used the KSE to bump Bao-Dur's and Mical's influence so I could turn them into Jedi--I never had any luck doing it your way, I am definitely gonna haveta try that out....TYVM

Yeah this is my first time trying it. It's going slow and you need to save often incase you mess up. It's just hard to tow the line between losing influence and losing LS points. Once you leave Telos it speeds up though.

Guest staticjoe66

Hhmmmm...very interesting...even as a LS exile I could never get enough influence with Bao-Dur to turn him into a Jedi--Atton is of course the easiest, then Mical. Mira was a little tricky at first but eventually I figured out the correct dialogue tree, same with Brianna...but I never could get BD and I didn't think it was possible to turn BD into a jedi if you're Dark Side, I'm guessing in order for that to happen you would have to have close to 0 influence with him...??

Yeah this is my first time trying it. It's going slow and you need to save often incase you mess up. It's just hard to tow the line between losing influence and losing LS points. Once you leave Telos it speeds up though.

Bao-Dur is really hard because he doesn't have any conversation increases it all has to be through acts and situations.

Here's some tools I use.

StarWarsKnights.com - Knights of the Old Republic - Kotor TSL - The Sith Lords

The LS/DS walkthroughs are cookie cutter and will get all capable of Jedi to Jedi. The complete guide is necessary to map out getting getting characters to opposite alignment. It's all really nice to have though.

Guest staticjoe66

Oh...my...TYSVM!!!! I found that very page I don't know how long ago when I was trying to finish off the Juhani and Carth romances in KOTOR I and had forgotten all about it!!

Thanks again!

Bao-Dur is really hard because he doesn't have any conversation increases it all has to be through acts and situations.

Here's some tools I use.

StarWarsKnights.com - Knights of the Old Republic - Kotor TSL - The Sith Lords

The LS/DS walkthroughs are cookie cutter and will get all capable of Jedi to Jedi. The complete guide is necessary to map out getting getting characters to opposite alignment. It's all really nice to have though.

You can max their negative influence to make them jedi as well, but they'll be opposite your alignment. :D

But is negative influence a viable path to jedify them without using a guide ? Because I don't enjoy having to look up every single influence occasion.

The influence needed to jedify Bao-Dur can be gained in just two scenes. The first is the scene when the exile frees the party members in Atris' academy, respond with:

"There is nothing to apologize for. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Are you well enough to travel?"

"Come with me, then. I could use your help."

The second is on Nar Shaddaa, that Rutum guy near Geeda the rodian's shop.. have Kreia and Bao-Dur with you and convince the Exchange thugs to leave, then let Rutum leave, you'll get enough influence to train him as a jedi.

Other than that, he has at least two Bao-Dur only influence gain opportunities - one is when discovering the atmospheric sensors inside the cave and letting him crack them, or cracking them yourself, while the other is repairing that airspeeder (like Atton, but for a different airspeeder part).

But is negative influence a viable path to jedify them without using a guide ? Because I don't enjoy having to look up every single influence occasion.

If you'd like the easier path just quick save before you have talks with atton or brianna and really you only have to do this if you don't want to accidentally take DS hits. I did have to take one darkside hit with atton on nar shadda to get the last bits of his story before he asks to be made jedi.

I'd really like to piss off Atton, while still making him a jedi. Trouble is, he seems to like everything the exile does. Seriously, you help people, he likes it, you kill them, he likes it.:D Is it possible to lose enough influence with him to turn him into a jedi ?

Aren't you the guy who doesn't want to look up anything? Well sorry to tell you, but if you want to, you'll have to. Atton cannot be turned through action only through social. :D

Harbinger Command Deck Atton 151kreia.dlg Onboard the Harbinger DEC I'm still debating about whether we should just leave Atton here or not. Our enemies gather while we wait here.

Harbinger Command Deck Atton 151kreia.dlg Onboard the Harbinger DEC Feel free to stay behind, Atton - we could use someone to soak up some blaster shots from any more assassin droids. Our enemies gather while we wait here.

Harbinger Engine Deck Atton attonpre.dlg Atton's Intuition DEC Your "bad feeling" is going to be replaced by blinding pain if you don't be quiet. You don't survive on the Rim as long as I have without knowing when trouble's coming.

Harbinger Engine Deck Atton attonpre.dlg Atton's Intuition DEC Cowardly intuition? You don't survive on the Rim as long as I have without knowing when trouble's coming.

Harbinger Engine Deck Atton attonpre.dlg Atton's Intuition DEC Just shut up and keep moving. You don't survive on the Rim as long as I have without knowing when trouble's coming.

Atton DEC Atton's Echani Training I think you're lying to me. Stay out of my head! I mean it.

Atton DEC Atton's Echani Training Atton's response to "I think you're lying to me."

Atton DEC Atton's Echani Training Perhaps pain will bring the truth out of you. Why don't you just crawl in my head and try to dig out whatever you're looking for rather than asking about it?

I don't have the direct dialog for the Refugee Quad when you ask him about his past, but basically be unsympathetic and rude. You may have to threaten to "rip it out of him" or to kill him which will take a DS hit, but will get you the influence to make him tell the last part of his story and ask to become a jedi.

Refugee Quad Atton airtaxi.dlg Damaged Speeder DEC Back off, Atton. Hey, let me take care of that for ya.

Iziz Cantina Atton sakarie.dlg Sakarie's Offer DEC I didn't ask for your opinion. She's my first choice for the visa, too. I don't care what's she gonna do with the visa, she has the best offer.

Jungle Landing Atton reunion.dlg Return from Onderon DEC Nothing you need to know about. When he asks you how everything went on Onderon

Enclave Sublevel Atton disc_enc.dlg Disciple Introduction DEC We need all the help we can get. And he seems capable.

Enclave Sublevel Atton disc_enc.dlg Disciple Introduction DEC Great. I hope he doesn't snore like Atton.

Atton DEC Disciple's Introduction Keep your hands off. He's mine. Great. I hope he doesn't snore like Atton.

Atton DEC Disciple's Introduction Sure, he's all yours. Great. I hope he doesn't snore like Atton.

Atton DEC Disciple's Introduction I don't care. Great. I hope he doesn't snore like Atton.

Atton DEC Disciple's Introduction We would welcome your company. Disciple's offer to join the party

Aren't you the guy who doesn't want to look up anything? Well sorry to tell you, but if you want to, you'll have to.

No you don't.

And yeah, everyone can be Jedified with -INF, even Bao-Dur.

I did it quite easily for Atton last game (don't get his +INF random influence points and be a total jackass towards him).

Stupidly enough I did the same for Disciple, so no quarrel cutscene's or Malachor scene. Yeah, I am an idiot :D.

Iziz Cantina Atton sakarie.dlg Sakarie's Offer DEC I didn't ask for your opinion. She's my first choice for the visa, too. I don't care what's she gonna do with the visa, she has the best offer.

That one you cannot actually get (being Onderon and all and Atton fixing the ship).

Weirdly despite that there are about 5 INF points on Onderon for him, he's got quite a bit of dialogue there! I suppose it's a bit like Bastila and Korriban.