Ninko

Batch Converter for scripts?

Hey I am in need of help for batch converting / compiling scripts. KotOR tool does not allow me to compile a kotor 2 script so I need another way of doing it.

Thanks in advance.

You can use nwnnsscomp.exe directly via commandline, or you could try the KOTOR Scripting Tool.

I tried the KOTOR scripting tool, I am still getting the same problem.

The error I recieved is "Error: Couldn't initialize the NwnStdLoader"

What's the reason why KotOR Tool won't compile scripts? If it's talking about nwscript.nss, pull the nwscript.nss from KotOR 2's scripts.bif and put it in your KotOR 2 override folder.

What's the reason why KotOR Tool won't compile scripts? If it's talking about nwscript.nss, pull the nwscript.nss from KotOR 2's scripts.bif and put it in your KotOR 2 override folder.

I have done that, but the error says could not initialize NwnStdLoader, im going to try and use the disc version and then ill edit this post if that fixes anything.

Edit: Installing the 4-disc version lets kotor 2 compile with kotor tool. There must be something in the steam version that isn't letting this happen... Don't have a clue what though