Sign in to follow this  
Dark Lord of Puns

Watch Kotor 2 movies outside of the game

As I've mentioned in the thread "This mod is totally broken", I can't get Kotor 2 to run without without graphical glitches that makes Salvador Dali's paintings look like ordinary still-life paintings. There are still movies I haven't seen from the game and I wonder how I might watch them without playing the game. It says BIK-file on them in the Movies folder and I don't have anything that can run them. What program do you need to watch them?

They are .bik files using Bink Video Codec

The best way is to use the native tool from RAD Game Tools to read them

Many features in addition.

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkmain.htm

Isn't there a free version, because on the Bink downloads section, http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm, I only find a $10 download for PC. I would rather just pay for a new copy of TSL (that is, if it's just my copy that is corrupted. If it doesn't support my graphics card, Radeon X1950 Pro, I'm screwed) or watch the movies on Youtube, than pay for a program that I shouldn't have to get (because games are supposed to work without problems).

They are free.

You *can* donate $10,- but it isn't required to download the player...

Okay, great. Most of these programs offer a free version, so I was a bit surprised that there was a dollar bill attached to this. Didn't see that it said "donate $10" and if I had, I probably wouldn't have thought that they meant a voluntary donation.