Sign in to follow this  
Stormpigeon

Missing Handmaidens in 1.6-no compatibility clash

Hi, the other day I downloaded the 1.6 patch for TSL.

After having the odd problem with getting TSL itself running (had to download official patches and then the vista fix patch) I was playing through the game and all the handmaidens in Atris' academy were invisible.

They still showed up as being there, but they weren't and I couldn't interact with them. The one who joins me was still around though.

The problem is that i try and leave Telos, there's a cutscene that starts with Atris, which then crashes to desktop about 7 seconds in.

I've seen another person who had this problem fixed it removing Ultimate Saber mod, but I dont have that. Or any other mods, unless you count vista fix.

I also saw someone say that this problem was fixed in 1.5, but I have the 1.6 version and the problems still here.

Can anyone help me? If I can't keep playing I'll be quite disappointed because so far I'm enjoying all the little tweaks and extra dialogue lines and was looking forward to the rest of the game with all the restored content.

Ideally Id rather not have to restart the game if that's avoidable.

Thanks

What happens?

Why the 1.6 back to the surface?

Work with the 1.7. The 1.6 is no longer supported.

And you must, with each version of TSLRCM, restart from the character creation. Do not use your previous backups.

What happens?

Why the 1.6 back to the surface?

Work with the 1.7. The 1.6 is no longer supported.

And you must, with each version of TSLRCM, restart from the character creation. Do not use your previous backups.

I'm having this problem too. I cant leave Telos as a Male character :(. I got 1.7 + fix but i used a mod to skip peragus (is that a prob?). Now i just remembered a may have forgotten to patch to 1.0b after uninstallling the game so that may be it though im got past Telos no prob with a female character at the moment.

Any help here would be hot :)

Hi, the other day I downloaded the 1.6 patch for TSL.

After having the odd problem with getting TSL itself running (had to download official patches and then the vista fix patch) I was playing through the game and all the handmaidens in Atris' academy were invisible.

They still showed up as being there, but they weren't and I couldn't interact with them. The one who joins me was still around though.

The problem is that i try and leave Telos, there's a cutscene that starts with Atris, which then crashes to desktop about 7 seconds in.

I've seen another person who had this problem fixed it removing Ultimate Saber mod, but I dont have that. Or any other mods, unless you count vista fix.

I also saw someone say that this problem was fixed in 1.5, but I have the 1.6 version and the problems still here.

Can anyone help me? If I can't keep playing I'll be quite disappointed because so far I'm enjoying all the little tweaks and extra dialogue lines and was looking forward to the rest of the game with all the restored content.

Ideally Id rather not have to restart the game if that's avoidable.

Thanks

Was that bug discovered as a Male character too? Iheard too on filefront that this bug was fixed in 1.5 but i just cant get past polar academy as a Male character :).

Was that bug discovered as a Male character too? Iheard too on filefront that this bug was fixed in 1.5 but i just cant get past polar academy as a Male character :).

Yeh, Male Light (ish) side. Do females always get past it? Shame if yes, because Handmaiden is a more fun character than Disciple

Odd.

You think it would be more widespread if all males have it. Makes me think not all have.

Have you used 1.4 before? Have you re-installed since (before 1.6/1.7)?

Odd.

You think it would be more widespread if all males have it. Makes me think not all have.

Have you used 1.4 before? Have you re-installed since (before 1.6/1.7)?

Ive played as a male (1.6), got stuck with that Telos cutscene bug, uninstalled the game and 1.6, reinstalled it, then discovered about 1.7 so i installed it with the unnoficial fix on this forum. Now im enjoying 1.7 as a female, but its my second playtrhough this mod and both are female, so i def want my next game to be male! :)

And i never played 1.4 neither 1.5. problem might be in installation, but i already reinstalled it twice and spent many hours trying to fix it with the same result.

In your override, do you have 4 files starting with the names p_handmaiden and 4 files called p_handsister

?

Yes i have all these 8 files. If it can help, laucher menu says v.2.10 on the left sand v.1.7 on the right (top)

Yes i have all these 8 files. If it can help, laucher menu says v.2.10 on the left sand v.1.7 on the right (top)

Please is there anyone who experienced the same problem? Im gettin desperate for an answer :(

And the game stills plays perfectly as a female, hell i still had the sonic imprint dialog with hk and the hk factory quest even though i didnt possess the imprint sensor ( i skiped peragus)