Sign in to follow this  
TSR

Expressions of Interest wanted for creating mod. (Paid)

Hi everyone!

If I have posted this in the wrong place please forgive me!

I am looking for someone who could create a small mod for me in KOTOR I or II (Which ever is easier). Someone who knows how to create & model a NPC character (Male Togruta race if possible), a Lightsaber hilt design & add 2 already done Voiceover lines for the NPC character. I'm asking this because I have absolutely no idea how to create a mod at all myself, I also have no idea how much workload there will be for it to be done. I'm not expecting anyone to do it for free ofcourse. I will compensate the person $150 via paypal who would be willing to create it for me. You will of course, go down as the creator of the mod & you may display it on your page or add it to your dev reel etc.  

I don't plan on getting things underway just yet. Probably give it around a month or so before anything happens, provided anyone is interested. Just wanted to write this up first to see if anyone will be interested! If you are interested, chuck us a pm & I'll go over the details. 

Cheers! :D

Paying for mods would set a bad precedent for these forums. I suggest making your request in our Modding Request section and see if folks are willing to assist without financial recompense. This thread is closed. (Sorry if I am ruining the comic potential here, folks.)