darthbdaman

Cloaked Council Robes?

I'm looking for a mod which adds the TSL cloaks to the non-playable council style robes from K1.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/153-cloaked-kotor-tunics-for-tsl/ This mod does exactly what I want, but it only does it for the standard K1 robes, and not the council robes.

If anyone knows of any mods that have a model like this, that would be awesome.

Sort of. The neck is quite different. I'm looking for something that is vaguely compatibility with the original textures (with the cloak textures added of course, similar to the mod linked above)

Looks like a bit of minor vert adjustment. The shoulder pads have been pushed wider, the vee of the neck where the robe overlaps has been shifted down and across a bit. Possibly the hem on the back has been raised a bit, although it's hard to tell from just a front-on shot.

And I think that loin cloth bit might actually be from Bastila's model, not Jolee's.

Sort of. The neck is quite different. I'm looking for something that is vaguely compatibility with the original textures (with the cloak textures added of course, similar to the mod linked above)

Try sending Shem a pm on DS or Lucasforums, he replies sometimes, he never actually released it but I do recall him showcasing what you are looking for