Sign in to follow this  
3demons

stuck on telos/trying to board the ravager

every time i try to go one the ravager (mandalore asks if i am ready to board) i get the cutscene of the republic fleet coming into telos, then a black screen, i do not know how to fix it, any suggestions?

It's an issue with the 'Battle for Telos' mod we incorperated. Apparently it had a bug which we didn't knew about, and since it has been so long around already didn't really test it sufficiently figuring all issues would already been fixed by Kreia/Jinger. Apparently, that was the wrong decision.

A workaround for the moment is using KSE to change 101_PER_Revan_End to 1 (if 0) or 0 (if 1). Then after the cutscene you can change it back if you want. Will be fixed in the next version (or I suppose maybe a patch at some point could happen too...)

I've just encountered the same problem and Hassat Hunter's suggested fix didn't work for me. The only mod that I'm running besides RCM 1.7 (with fix) is the Enhanced Merchants Mod. Any help would be appreciated.

I've tested this mod you mention. Shem's mod, if it is the one your'e speaking about, is a compatible mod. There has to be another issue.

I've just encountered the same problem and Hassat Hunter's suggested fix didn't work for me.

You used KSE properly (first apply, then commit changes)?

You used KSE properly (first apply, then commit changes)?

That is correct. I will make another attempt to get it to work later, starting from an earlier save point.

UPDATE: Coming back to that point from an earlier save did nothing. The black screen persists and I remain stuck on Citadel Station.

That is correct. I will make another attempt to get it to work later, starting from an earlier save point.

UPDATE: Coming back to that point from an earlier save did nothing. The black screen persists and I remain stuck on Citadel Station.

Did you replace your kotor2 bink.dll or something file from the kotor1.dll file? CUZ I did and it fixed all black screen bugs and i swear i had a lot of them (like 30% probability of the game crashingat every launch)

I would still like someone to give an answer to the telos problem. Right now i cant leave telos as a male character cuz there is a cutscene between atris and handmaiden that seems to bug when im about to leave the polar academy. I used skip peragus mod ut i dont think its it since i used that same mod as a female character and got past fine.

Also, i msut say either gender: there is no handmaiden in the academy except fro brianna. I heard this bug occured elsewhere, wasnt it fixes in previous version?

I'm going female LS this time but id like a lot to be able to go through 1.7 as a male too. PLease any help would be appreciated :) thanks a lot and good day

every time i try to go one the ravager (mandalore asks if i am ready to board) i get the cutscene of the republic fleet coming into telos, then a black screen, i do not know how to fix it, any suggestions?

I have the same problem,and i don't understand how to fix this...i'm not really good in modifying files & co,so if someone could explain me the easiest way to solve this bug will have all my gratitude!

PS:I'm italian,sorry for my english!

PPS:For the same reason I ask you to avoid the abbreviations, I could not understand them :)