GrandmasterArcturus

Creating Robes At The Workbench

Alright, I remember back in the day being able to use Redhawke's fantastic mod to create robes at the workbench and I was wanting to do that again. I downloaded the mod and took a look inside and saw that the only files were itemcreate.2da and itemcreatemira.2da. Unfortunately due to the mods I am already using I have copies of these files in my override folder already. I took a look at the files that were originally in my folder with Redhawke's versions open at the same time and I changed the originals to include the changes from the Redhawke versions, but it didn't add robes to the workbench. Here are pictures of the differences between the files.

post-14502-0-75721300-1456654849_thumb.jpg post-14502-0-13461100-1456654850_thumb.jpg post-14502-0-49845600-1456654850_thumb.jpg post-14502-0-87549900-1456654850_thumb.jpg

Also, I am currently on Peragus at the beginning of the game if that makes any difference and I will now list the mods I am using besides this one.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You created new unique row IDs for the added lines?

You'd be better off just creating a TSLPatcher version. For something as simple as a couple of 2DA edits it would only take a minute or two, you just use the tool to difference Redhawke's 2DAs vs the vanilla ones.

It seems they have a skill requirement around 19-21. Going by that, you could try cheating the skill up that high and then trying again. I seem to recall that the game hides the items that are out of your maximum skill range, but I'm not sure.

It seems they have a skill requirement around 19-21. Going by that, you could try cheating the skill up that high and then trying again. I seem to recall that the game hides the items that are out of your maximum skill range, but I'm not sure.

I wish I had thought to try that before re-installing the game but either way there was a weird fog around the entire game after I messed with two 2da files. It was especially evident after I used Force Speed. Also as an update, I was trying to figure out just which of the mods added the two 2da files before I got a chance to add the ones from Redhawke's mod and I found out it was the TSLRCM.

Also, how do I create an installer with TSLPatcher? I have never done that.