Sign in to follow this  
Rece

Yavin IV

Hey guys, I don't know what happened to my stored Yavin IV mod file, but I guess it disappeared. Does anyone by chance have a copy of the mod?

Someone has sent me a link via a PM. I can't download Gamefront files because they all get warnings now for me for some reason. All is good though, thank you :)

Someone has sent me a link via a PM. I can't download Gamefront files because they all get warnings now for me for some reason. All is good though, thank you :D

That's odd :question: , I thought it was just my browser getting overly sensitive since Gamefront downloads are blocked for me too. For future mods, you should be able to bypass the block with your browser, they just tend to hide the button amidst the warning text.

Someone has sent me a link via a PM. I can't download Gamefront files because they all get warnings now for me for some reason. All is good though, thank you :D

You're getting this, or something similar I assume:

Gamefront_Malware.jpg

It would seem the domain has been added to a blacklist for serving up PUPs/adware/malware.

You're getting this, or something similar I assume:

Gamefront_Malware.jpg

It would seem the domain has been added to a blacklist for serving up PUPs/adware/malware.

Juep, that is exactly what I'm getting. Every browser now too :/