DarthRevan101

Very weird issue

So my issue is that Bao's remote has turned in to a massive droid whose main purpose seems to be to give me a heart attack...

er9v42Z.jpg

Now I'm not that good with modding, but I really don't know what's causing it. I was reinstalling my mods (which all worked fine before) and this just suddenly happened. I put in all the backups of 2DA files, and it remained the same. I looked for any files that might have affected the remote and found nothing. I even deleted my Override folder and it still looks like that huge droid.

The only option I can see is to re-install the game, but I'm just wondering what on Earth caused it; seeing as deleting the Override didn't stop it.

(Just as a heads up: if you saved after the change happened, the change might have propagated into the save file.)

(Just as a heads up: if you saved after the change happened, the change might have propagated into the save file.)

I reloaded to a save just before I got to Telos' surface and it remained the same. Anyway, I've reinstalled it and the issue seems to have sorted itself out, but I've still got no idea what was causing it.