Sign in to follow this  
Rece

Ubese Armors

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble... I can't seem to get the Ubese armor to be wearable. I create a custom armor uti, add the disguise (Sith_Assassin_01), but when I try to wear the armor in-game, it just crashes (freezes)... I want to make custom disguises out of it so I can make them into custom armors, but nothing is working...

It must be a disguise item, in the armor type section of your UTI file in KotOR Tool. If it's an armor type item or an armband,etc. with the diguise property, it will crash. The disguise setting is in the lower area of the list. 

It must be a disguise item, in the armor type section of your UTI file in KotOR Tool. If it's an armor type item or an armband,etc. with the diguise property, it will crash. The disguise setting is in the lower area of the list.

So I did that, and It worked for the default armor. The thing is, if I want to make more armors, it doesn't seem to show the custom textures. Either it'll make the whole texture pitch black, or the default ubese armor.