VarsityPuppet

Tackling Model Seams

As far as Headfixer, it works by hex-editing specific spots in the binary model, spots whose position doesn't change between models. I'd need to ask VP what the new values are, but there is also the issue of finding out where the hex-edited info lines up in the ascii model/MDLOps' compiling process.

Short answer: Headfix is still needed, since right now trying to find where its binary data is in the ascii/compilation is not an easy thing.

It actually is not that difficult. You'd just need to tell MDLOps you're compiling a head model and not some other model. I run into this info once I went through the tree view while digging the guts of some head models. It's pretty simple.

Assuming HeadFixer does just the procedure that was described in the LF thread and not anything else.

Hi everyone. Is this the same problem that causes the black seam in the middle of an NPC's face? Like this: http://i.imgur.com/Mh3aNly.jpg

This has been happened to my Kotor games (and TSL) for years and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've seen other discussions online about it occasionally, but nobody has a solid remedy for it.

Hi everyone. Is this the same problem that causes the black seam in the middle of an NPC's face? Like this: http://i.imgur.com/Mh3aNly.jpg

This has been happened to my Kotor games (and TSL) for years and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've seen other discussions online about it occasionally, but nobody has a solid remedy for it.

I don't believe so.