Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

Force Concentration Mod Missing from Gamefront?

Can anybody tell me where to get this mod here:

1wiik4sjc3ira7zzg.jpg

It used to be on Kotor Files but it went down. I checked at GameFront and they don't have it either. If someone could reupload this mod on DeadlyStream it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks for the link it works great! But for some reason the files in that folder are invisible to me. Like When I try to search through for other mod files on Gamefront it is blank. Is this normal?

you can try on the following link:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17247850

How did you find this link? Because I cannot find any of the old links to the unpopular downloads from filefront that got removed. Are you someone from their databases on filefront, because if you are could you send me links to downloads that are removed from filefront? Thanks!

Actually, what you can do to find gamefront links for filefront mods is to open the page of the mod in Web Archive, look at the file name, for example, "generalrobes.zip", then open a Google page. There, you can paste that file name in the search box, type "gamefront" in, and you should be able to find a gamefront page with the file you're looking for. Hope this helps!