HarIII

Couple of Core Scripts

I am looking for a couple of scripts that are part of the process for reconstructing how the galaxy map works. For my purposes I am creating, I believe, new variables for the game to work with. My problem is that I cannot follow the paper trail far enough in order to make that happen and the scripts that I am looking for do not appear to be in the script.bif section of KOTOR Tool. If I could get some help to either direct me to the appropriate section in KOTOR Tool or have someone post them, that would be terrific. The scripts that I am looking for are:

k_inc_glob_party

k_inc_debug

k_inc_generic

k_inc_gensupport

k_inc_walkways

k_inc_drop

k_inc_utility

k_oei_hench_inc

I am looking for a couple of scripts that are part of the process for reconstructing how the galaxy map works. For my purposes I am creating, I believe, new variables for the game to work with. My problem is that I cannot follow the paper trail far enough in order to make that happen and the scripts that I am looking for do not appear to be in the script.bif section of KOTOR Tool. If I could get some help to either direct me to the appropriate section in KOTOR Tool or have someone post them, that would be terrific. The scripts that I am looking for are:

k_inc_glob_party

k_inc_debug

k_inc_generic

k_inc_gensupport

k_inc_walkways

k_inc_drop

k_inc_utility

k_oei_hench_inc

Half of those have nothing to do with the Galaxy Map...

All of those can be found in the Scripts.bif->Scripts, Source, however.

For the actual Galaxy Map in the Ebon hawk, you also need these ones:

k_inc_ebonhawk

k_pebn_exithawk

k_pebn_galaxy

k_sup_galaxymap

k_sup_galaxmap

And for the Rapid Transit System (which you could simulate with an armband pretty easily):

k_sup_gohawk

k_sup_guiopen

Almost all of the scripts I have listed above are in the Scripts.bif->Scripts, Source section of KT, but the ones that aren't are probably inside the Ebon Hawk's module itself.