Sign in to follow this  
Captain Obvious

Where should Vash be?

I keep getting a game-breaking bug where Onderon Mk. 2 won't trigger. What is happening before that though is I'm finding Vash's twi-lek apprentice dead in the Sith Academy on Korriban with a datapad saying Vash has been taken into the cave. Once I find this dead jedi, my journal updates saying I've found Vash's body.

I never find any sign of Vash. I do NOT have M4-78 installed.

So hence my question - is the twi'lek supposed to show up dead in the Academy if you don't have M4-78 installed, or should Vash be there as per the vanilla game?

I've never seen this happen. Unless this change was made with the most recent version of TSLRCM, Vash should be there, dead, as in vanilla.

Edit: I looked at the changelog in the TSLRCM Readme, and it doesn't seem as though this is supposed to be an effect of the mod. I have no idea what might be causing your problem, though.

Yes, Vash is always found dead in the torture cage in vanilla, with a datapad on her. What you're experiencing is strange to say the least, since no twi'lek is supposed to be there even with M4-78 installed.. (it's been ages since I played it, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I only remember finding a backpack with Vash's datapad in it).

Yeah fresh install, and no other mods. I've 'verified the integrity of the cache' three times, did a total uninstall/reinstall and th twi'lek jedi is turning up every single time.

Hassat - well every time I go the academy I find a dead Twi'lek Jedi in the cage, who leaves behind a hologram that says Vash has been taken to the cave to be tortured, and my journal updates saying that I've found Vash's body.

That's not what M4 does either.

And verifying files would not remove excess files from mods, nor uninstall any used workshop mods.

Okay problem solved. There was, even after uninstalling/reinstalling the game, a 'source' folder that contained files about Kaah and Korriban. No idea how it got there but the game and mod are working properly now.