gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

That's a vanilla TSL issue. Just reboot the game in these cases and then try again, that should solve pretty much all of them.

If that still doesn't solve it, it would be worth looking in it.

Guest staticjoe66

Thanks for clarifying that HH--this is the first time I've had this problem and as soon as it occurred I thought it was a mod conflict but didn't know what to look for, the only change from my usual setup being the Final Touch mod which doesn't modify Sion's dialogue. Shem's Super Enhanced mod makes Sion tougher but again doesn't modify his dialogue--I removed that file and retried but the issue persisted...I don't want to start over with a new game if I don't have to so again I'm wondering if I can simply use the KSE to get past that point to see the Atton/Exile scene...

That's just Revan's gender and ending weren't properly decided, it was always LSM I think, now it takes the one of the 4 it should.

Nothing to do with your issue, even if an outdated .dlg would overwrite it (you would just be stuck with the 3/4 chance of incorrect Revan again).

@ EELON; Not really. Actually, it would probably more likely to get issues when using TSLPatcher with mod conflicts as it may start to skip TSLRCM files (which can give big issues), while with the installer it would just overwrite them.

And there are FAR too many changes in TSLRCM's dialog.tlk (English version only) to use TSLPatcher to modify them all.

Guest hkmandalore47

i have the both 1.7 and the fix that was made with it.

- not on any specific planet, though this is my first playthrough and im on dantooine (the first planet to search for vrook)

- the problem is, a lot of conversations are being skipped. like, i just killed gerevik but his conversation was skipped. some of the random farmers and salvagers dont have even sound, just the subtitles. sometimes i have to reload so that conversations wont be skipped, especially between my party members. this problem didnt happen for me in 1.6 but it is for 1.7

On Nar Shada during the scene in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr where Kreia awakens Hannharr. The Ubese form the previous scene, who were supposed to disappear after Goto captures the Exile, remained in the "arms splayed out" stand idle position.

Doesn't happen every time, but it's happened to me twice now, once when TLSRCM was my only mod, this time it was not but none of my other mods pertain to this scene.

Another bug: When it plays the Zhug brother conversation right before Mira explains to Atton that the gand have been awakened, the text and images flash very quickly in an strange fashion. Everyone else talks normally (Only the Zhug combo is sped up.)

Guest staticjoe66

At this point facing and defeating Kreia is rather anti-climatic and I was going to skip that because I already know the ending as well as already read through the LS ending dialogue trees--I was hoping to trigger the Atton/Exile scene or the Atton/Disciple confrontation, simply reloading a previous save to see both without having to spend another 25+ hours going through the game. Maybe what I'll try is having Atton beat Sion--which as a 37th level Jedi Watchman he is more than capable of doing--then see if the confrontation cutscene triggers.

I have Lit Ridl's WarpBand installed so unlocking the door is a non-issue

Dunno, but you can probably use the Whereami armband to open the door to face Kreia.

- the problem is, a lot of conversations are being skipped. like, i just killed gerevik but his conversation was skipped. some of the random farmers and salvagers dont have even sound, just the subtitles. sometimes i have to reload so that conversations wont be skipped, especially between my party members. this problem didnt happen for me in 1.6 but it is for 1.7
Another bug: When it plays the Zhug brother conversation right before Mira explains to Atton that the gand have been awakened, the text and images flash very quickly in an strange fashion. Everyone else talks normally (Only the Zhug combo is sped up.)
That's a vanilla TSL issue. Just reboot the game in these cases and then try again, that should solve pretty much all of them.

At this point facing and defeating Kreia is rather anti-climatic and I was going to skip that because I already know the ending as well as already read through the LS ending dialogue trees--I was hoping to trigger the Atton/Exile scene or the Atton/Disciple confrontation, simply reloading a previous save to see both without having to spend another 25+ hours going through the game. Maybe what I'll try is having Atton beat Sion--which as a 37th level Jedi Watchman he is more than capable of doing--then see if the confrontation cutscene triggers.

I am pretty sure they trigger before the party vs. Kreia cutscene. Though I never was able to get them myself (yeah, pretty bad as beta-tester, eh ;)).

Guest Barbarossa Rotbart

I know that this not not a TSLRCM bug, but I think it is worth mentioning. In the german version of TSL there are at least two instances where the dialogues are not correct. On Telos while the party is under arrest and is attacked by the false Batu Rem the spoken dialogue is about the GenoHaradan while the written dialogue is about the Exchange. And on Nar Shadda Visquis' invitation speech and the reaction of the party is also broken in a similiar way.

Guest hkmandalore47

i have the both 1.7 and the fix that was made with it.

- not on any specific planet, though this is my first playthrough and im on dantooine (the first planet to search for vrook)

i thought i added this but i guess i didnt: i have tried reloading. it works sometimes, however a lot of the time it doesnt work. whent i first met mical, his entire conversation was skipped. i could only click the options, the rest it just skipped through what he was saying

As said; Reloading isn't enough. You HAVE to reboot the game.

Nothing to do with TSLRCM though, that issue was in from the beginning with vanilla.

Guest staticjoe66

Hhmmmm...oh kay...I can make another run through Trayus as I have a savepoint right before I actually enter the Academy so I think I'll try that and see what happens.

Just for kicks and giggles I tried removing the influence.2da file added by Final Touch and that didn't work either as I still couldn't finish off Sion...is there a way to play the .mod files outside of the game? Last night I dl'd and installed a couple of ".mod" file players but still couldn't get them to play...

I am pretty sure they trigger before the party vs. Kreia cutscene. Though I never was able to get them myself (yeah, pretty bad as beta-tester, eh ;)).

Forst off, kudos to the team- the added content makes for a MUCH better experience, and the mod compatibility is excellent.

I did have one annoying, occasional bug- the old "black screen of nothing/death" that would not respond to the Alt/Tab solution. Only happened twice, and when I replayed the level from a previous save, it seemed to be OK. Basically, after defeating Darth Nihilus on the Ravager, the screen went black and though I could hear music, etc. no amount of trying would get me past that. I'm running the latest version on a Dell Core2 Quad with 8MB RAM, Win 7, and an ATI 5700 series card, and no mods from the unapproved list.

Not sure if it's a major bug or minor glitch, but thought I'd drop it in the mix.

Anyway, still love the restoration and would love to see more if you ever get new content or incorporate other mods out there.

I have some kind of blackscreen problem. When I approach mandalore at entertainment module, then after dialog and after movie is black screen. And alt+tab does not help, also I can move character and speak with npc trough next target + R while screen is black, but I can't get further in game.

And I am not using any mods other than tslrcm 1.7.

How to solve it?

Use KSE to put the globals-numeric 101PER_Revan_End to 0.

And yeah, that's an issue in 1.7. Sorry.

i think a general....BUG FAQ is in order....it seems every question so far is the same few problems. (text going buy to fast,Malacore load screw up,USM And Mod Complaitly bs..)

Guest HaVoKeR

I would like to suggest for Stoney or Zbyl, to make a new alternative ending, in case the player choose not to rebuild HK-47 (or if the quest is not completed in schedule)... so theres no aparition of him killing G0-TO in Malacor and etc. It's very important, not?

Guest Salk

Hello!

I thought to report some issues I've noticed so far during my game session (using TSLRCM 1.7 + 1.7 fix + other graphical mods):

1) Probably due to the ATI drivers: the brightness setting is highly unstable. During the swoop racing on Telos and many other occasions the brightness is set very low so that the screen becomes almost black. In this situation, if I go to the graphical settings, I find the brightness bar is in the right position but I need to click on it with the mouse to restore the chosen brightness setting.

2) There are several instances of objects/doors that are glitchy in a way: the interaction icon shows if the character is looking from a certain angle (cannot be selected with Q and E) but the object/door is really not interactive.

3) When you talk to Atris the first time you meet her there is a long dialogue sequence. It is possible to start a loop, beginning the conversation from the very start, after talking with her for a long time.

Thanks!

Guest staticjoe66

If I'm not mistaken the ending would be the same as if one shuts down the entire HK factory, that is where Goto shows up after Bao-Dur's remote primes the Mass Shadow Generator, Goto says his schpeel then you pick up with your Exile in the Trayus Academy...personally, LS or DS I like to watch Goto get fried--easily he is the MOST annoying (and most useless as any skill he has/can be given others can as well plus do more than Goto can, i.e. use Force powers) character in TSL and I SO LOVE watching him die

I would like to suggest for Stoney or Zbyl, to make a new alternative ending, in case the player choose not to rebuild HK-47 (or if the quest is not completed in schedule)... so theres no aparition of him killing G0-TO in Malacor and etc. It's very important, not?

Use KSE to put the globals-numeric 101PER_Revan_End to 0.

And yeah, that's an issue in 1.7. Sorry.

thanks it worked.

By the way anyone knows why verpine prototype shields lying in every 2 containers from every 3 ?))

sorry for bad english

thanks it worked.By the way anyone knows why verpine prototype shields lying in 2 containers from 3 ?))

Confused querry: Uh? What was that? They are lying in 2 containers from 3? As in "being" there I suppose? Well, there may be more than 2 or 3 containers that contains some, no?

Guest HaVoKeR

If I'm not mistaken the ending would be the same as if one shuts down the entire HK factory, that is where Goto shows up after Bao-Dur's remote primes the Mass Shadow Generator, Goto says his schpeel then you pick up with your Exile in the Trayus Academy...personally, LS or DS I like to watch Goto get fried--easily he is the MOST annoying (and most useless as any skill he has/can be given others can as well plus do more than Goto can, i.e. use Force powers) character in TSL and I SO LOVE watching him die

How can the end be the same if HK-47 doesn't even exist, neither the HK-51 serie has been released... the end would be the same as WITHOUT RCM i think, thats what you mean?

Guest HaVoKeR

Goto would win.

hahaha nice, i love bad endings... funny.

Does anyone else have a problem with Administrator Adare on Dantoonie? When fighting for Koonda, after the battle is complete and speaking to her, I can't choose #2

Happy to Help
without the game crashing. I was forced to choose #1
I'm the only Jedi......

Secondly, if you leave the Enclave for supplies or another quest, before talking to Disciple he vanishes to Koonda and will not speak to you. You guys should really consider fixing this bug from the original game.

Thirdly wouldn't it be possible to actually tell Keevee (padiwan in the Enclave) the farmer could use her help?

Thanks.