Sign in to follow this  
Guest starlynx57

Ithoian Cantina uninstall problem

Guest starlynx57

I am uninstalling Ithorian Cantina after play-through, because I also wanted to install and play Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium and a TEL.mod seem to clash,,can't remember which one,,probably something to do with the medical room. Anyways, the 4 files I couldn't find in override are: 207207swpmc009.lip,,,231bdur.dlg,,,,231sntry.dlg,,and finally,, Tariga Cond.ncs. I hope there isn't a problem installing Dark Apprentice as I am getting REAL frustrated. Can't the 2 TEL files be merged? Or renamed or SOMETHING so Ithorian Cantina, Mission+Zaalbar, AND Dark Apprentice mods can co-inhabit Citadel Station? Anyways,,,,keep on, keeping on and thanks for all the work you modder guys do for us,,,starlynx57

Addendum:I just tried installing Dark Apprentice and NADA! I am SOO #$*^@ pissed!

Edited by starlynx57
Added an addendum

Just so you know, you are posting in a forum about a mod that is not compatible with both of the mods you just mentioned. I tought you'd like to know :)

The .lip and .ncs files shouldn't cause a problem if they're left there but the .dlg ones possibly could but they should be in there, have you maybe already deleted them?

I'm not familiar with the other mods you want to install but if they use the same files then just overwrite them and you should be fine.

I forgot you are the one that made Ithorian Cantina mod. Well, the main problem with-it was that you had to install-it after you arrive on Telos, otherwise it's gamebreaker. Maybe this could be corrected. And if so, you could work on RCM's version of the dlg and that would probably ensure compatibility with RCM, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah that did annoy the hell of me too, I tried numerous things so it could be installed before Telos but it kep screwing things up in the mod or default game.

I'll have to take a look again and see if I can fix it, can't even remember what exactly it screwed up now :)

Guest Bob Ta'aar
... a TEL.mod seem to clash ...

Can't the 2 TEL files be merged? Or renamed or SOMETHING so Ithorian Cantina, Mission+Zaalbar, AND Dark Apprentice mods can co-inhabit Citadel Station?

Module-files can't be merged, as far as I know (as a modder I guess you can theoretically merge them manually, but I suppose that'd be an awful lot of work), TSLPatcher cannot for sure. So basically, if you have two mods who add or replace the same *.mod file, they're simply not compatible.

It's too bad, I know, always wanted to use some Nar Shaddaa additions too, but had to give the favor to TSLRCM :).