Sign in to follow this  
Ravenous

[Request] Obi-wan head for KotOR?

I'm sure this has been asked before but, does anyone if an Obi-Wan PC Skin exists for KotOR? I've been looking everywhere for a model/skin replacer that looks like Obi-Wan or the Jesus head from KotOR 2 but the only one that I've ever found has disappeared (http://kotormods.t-k.ru/eng/index.html).

I can understand why the jesus head mod disapearred, and perhaps you should ask someone good with textures like Rece?

I Uhh.. Thank you for saying I'm a good texture maker and all, but my skills need huge improving. I haven't been modding for the past three weeks, and I'm starting up again soon with a secret project that I'm starting that'll release whenever I feel like it, but it'll take a while. Anyways, I would honestly consult someone who's really good at making custom models. Thanks again for the recommendation DCJ :)

Do you guys think that if I  asked a good modeler/texture maker to make a Obi-Wan head they would simply make one for me?  I just REALLY want to have an Obi-Wan head to match my KotOR 2 character.. :blush: In fact, I wanted to be able to use the Dark Harbinger dark side transition mod [KotOR 2] for KotOR but I know that will never be possible... :( 

Do you guys think that if I asked a good modeler/texture maker to make a Obi-Wan head they would simply make one for me? I just REALLY want to have an Obi-Wan head to match my KotOR 2 character.. :blush: In fact, I wanted to be able to use the Dark Harbinger dark side transition mod [KotOR 2] for KotOR but I know that will never be possible... :(

People are generally happy to help. We actually have a Request thread for that very purpose. It's sort of a "Craig's list" for modding.

requests

Depending on their skill level, some people could model an accurate representation of Obi Wan's head and facial features.

Personally, I don't have access to adequate modeling tools (nor do I know how as easily), but if you send me a PM with a pic of which Obi Wan you want, I could texture the default bearded head to match his likeness.

People are generally happy to help. We actually have a Request thread for that very purpose. It's sort of a "Craig's list" for modding.

requests

Depending on their skill level, some people could model an accurate representation of Obi Wan's head and facial features.

Personally, I don't have access to adequate modeling tools (nor do I know how as easily), but if you send me a PM with a pic of which Obi Wan you want, I could texture the default bearded head to match his likeness.

PM sent. Thanks.