Sign in to follow this  
Ravenous

Is it possible to reset all Dantooine quests using KSE?

Hello, I am using a custom save that has most if not all of Dantooine quests completed, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to reset all the quests regarding Dantooine. I noticed that KSE has a quest editor feature, but it apparently doesn't affect the quests ,  just the journal entry of them. I've read that I would need to change the Global Booleans, but I have no idea which ones to change, and to what value. Would it be possible for someone to provide me a list of all Global Boolean strings that relate to Dantooine?

If I may ask a silly question: Why not use an earlier save?

Pardon me, I failed to clarify. I meant that I was using a custom save provided by someone else because I was having issues with my current game where all my saves would freeze when loading them. The save that I have has Peragus II, and Telos completed, yet I did not know it also had Dantooine (which I did not get to complete in my previous game) completed as well.

Maybe you might want to try on of the saves in the save game pack available here on the site. Just in case the saves you got from that other source is corrupted.

Maybe you might want to try on of the saves in the save game pack available here on the site. Just in case the saves you got from that other source is corrupted.

Edit: I decided to stick with my save and play anyway. You can close this now, thanks.