HungryRon

Can't download Brotherhood of Shadow Solomon's Revenge from KOTOR Files

I've been trying to get it and the 1.1 from Kotor Files/Gamefront for a day now with three computers and different browsers. Everytime I try to download, the site says "file not found".

Can someone please post an alternative download or send me the files maybe? Thanks in advance.

Are you in one of the countries listed in the quoted posted below?

Kotorfiles - This used to be THE place to go for all of your Kotor mods. Unfortunately, it doesn't get as much TLC as it should, but it has some really classic mods there.

NOTE: Downloads will not be possible from Filefront/Gamefront in the following countries:

Argentina

Mexico

Chile

Spain

Thailand

Poland

Colombia

Brazil

France

Venezuela

Italy

Peru

Uruguay

Malaysia

Turkey

Indonesia

India

Ecuador

Costa Rica

Honduras

Hungary

Philippines

Portugal

Romania

Russian Federation

Serbia

Singapore

Sweden

Japan

Indonesia

If so, downloads are blocked to your country by Filefront and Gamefront.

Bumping this, if that's okay.

I can't find anywhere to get the 1.1 patch from. It's not on Gamefront that I can see, and Kotorfiles has been taken down I believe? (at the very least, I have never been able to access it). 

For reference, I'm not in any of the listed countries, so I should be able to download files. 

Anywhere that has the mod for download will end up being a .rar 

Then I must inform you that I originally uploaded the mod here as a .7z, of which the 1.1 still is.

I separated it into 100MB chunks for easier downloading, resulting in six 100MB parts and the seventh part being about 63MB. And I just downloaded everything the other day and installed BoS:SR, so I know the downloads work.

All you need to do is download all seven parts and then start extracting just the first part. WinRAR/7-zip should unpack the rest as it processes everything.

All the downloads say .rar at the end 

All you need to do is download all seven parts and then start extracting just the first part. WinRAR/7-zip should unpack the rest as it processes everything.

You would download all of those, every last one of them.

Then google "7-zip" and download the right one for your OS (32-bit = x86, 64-bit = x64).

Then right-click the bos_sr_1.0.part01.rar and "7-zip" should be in the right-click menu with an arrow beside it. Mouse over it and then in the foldout, select "Extract Files" and finish it off with clicking "OK".

Then you'll need to also extract the bossr_patch_1.1.7z.

When everything is done extracting, you should have two folders: "bos_sr_1.0" and "bossr_patch_1.1".

Go into the first folder and click on the .exe to start installing the mod.

When that is done, go back one folder and then go into the patch's folder and do the same thing.