Kate The Bionic Uterus

Dia-noga's trash compactor holiday getaway

Ok thank you SH, I will start to read LiliArch's instructions. What I have decided to do is save all these mods for my next play through. My brother has convinced me to play a vanilla game (just TSLRCM+M4-78EP) for three reasons:

1) I want to play it without any issues, last time I stopped playing the EP because of compatibility problems.

2) I want to see what you guys did with the new planet vanilla before I start messing with the game.

3) He wants to play it when I am done so I'll just copy the entire folder and give it to him that way.

I will release my save game files playing; Difficult level, Female Dark Side using only dark side powers, Jedi Consular with the Sith Lord Prestige Class,  No Lightsaber until the Return to Dxun and the Sith Camp where at the end you search the tomb to find Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber and then I may use it in my off hand. Sometimes I do and other times I don't depending on the drops I get during the game.

That lets me play the next game fully modded on the Light Side.

Edited by Kate The Bionic Uterus