Sign in to follow this  
epicman

Battle of Korriban loading failures

When I installed the TSLRCM 1.8.1 Mod for star wars knights of the old republic 2 i have encountered many problems that I was able to fix with ease, but one I cant fix myself. right before the battle of Korriban your supposed to set the squads to certain parts in the Korriban building and after doing that and waiting for the battle scene against the mercenaries. The battle scene the militia v.s. the mercenaries video didnt load and all that happens is I am stuck outside the Korriban building and cant interact with anyone or anything, I also cant go to any other locations or open the menu when pressing Esc. I've also tried reloading the game, trying different dialogue, and wearing different armor, but it never worked no matter how many times I've tried. Can anyone find the solution for me and for anyone else who has this problem so we can continue through the story and try all that that TSLRCM mod has to offer?

Welcome to the forums, epicman.

In the future, when posting errors or glitches about TSLRCM, post both the questions and your answers to them from this thread into the one you've opened. [Please do that now is it is mandatory for error posts.]

A) I have some additional questions. TSLRCM 1.8.1? Why are you using the old version?

B) Also, don't you mean Dantooine rather than Korriban?