Sign in to follow this  
Revan Skywalker

Request: new robes for the K1 and a new face for the K2.

Hi there! I have 2 request:

I like very much the "Prequel robes rep." and the "Movie robe reskin" mods for the KotOR 1, and I would like to know if someone could do a "new" version of the "k1robemodel" mod (many different robes with different combinations) but with the HQ textures robes of the Prequel and Movie robes.

The other one is the "New PMHH01" mod for the KotOR 2, nice reskin, I also use that face for my PC, but I would prefer a caucasian version with Brown eyes, maybe a Little darker than the originals, instead of blue eyes. Could  it be done?

Thank you!

Hello there  :bow:. About the robes, they´re awesome, I just ask for new robes with this model but with new textures, new combinations, 4 different robes for padawans, 4 for knights, and 4 for masters, plus 2 or 3 more, one for Bastila; I use too the files of stats of the "Prequel Style Robes", but with the "k1robemodel", so I have the robes 40 and 44 for the PC, plus the Star Forge robes, that means I use the "Prequel Robes rep." mod for the PC (Anakin´s => SF Sith Master, Qel-Droma´s => SF Jedi Master, and Kenobi´s and the brown one for the another 2 robes), all the 4 for the PC, and with the same stats, so I can use any of them whenever I want; and the "Movie Robes Reskin" mod for the jedi companions (the red and black one for Juhani, the Brown one for Jolee, and the blue and White for Mission). The armored robes are quite good, but they´re not my style.

So I ask for more robes with new textures :whistle:.

And for the face, yes, that one is good, I only asked for a caucasian face.

Thank you!