inyriforge

Download:N7 Valiant

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=484

File Name: N7 Valiant

File Submitter: inyriforge

File Submitted: 21 Oct 2014

File Category: Mods

Installation Instructions

Copy the following folders into the override folder in your SWKOTOR directory.

• iw_BlstrCrbn_002.tga
  • me3-valiant.tga
  • me3-valiant.txi
  • w_BlstrCrbn_002.mdl
  • w_BlstrCrbn_002.mdx

To uninstall, remove the above files from your override folder.

Description

This is a custom model of the N7 Valiant sniper rifle from Mass Effect 3, which was originally released with the Collector's Edition of the game and then later added to multiplayer for everyone as a possible reward for the game's weekend operations.

This gun took an extensive amount of modeling and, more importantly, texture work to complete. Construction began on June 12th 2012 and completed on February 7th 2013 for an insane build time of almost 7 months. I am easily distracted, which is the only reason it took this long. Probably because I've clocked over 400 hours in ME3 multiplayer...

This mod will replace the 2nd blaster carbine model, which corresponds to the Sith Assault Gun. The choice was made to overwrite an existing gun to maximize compatibility, however with a little elbow grease you can add this as a custom gun that you can add to your inventory with whatever crazy stats you'd like. This gun includes a TXI file to make bits of the gun shine at different angles. This is used minimally to emphasize the gun's battle damage.

Click here to download this file