Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Towards a perfect K2 - 004 - Corpses everywhere in the Ebon Hawk

Towards a perfect K2 - 004 - Corpses everywhere in the Ebon Hawk

Bug

101PER_dlgadmoff.dlg

74329 :

"Not much on board - one damaged droid, one annoying protocol droid, and a lot of bodies."

74330 :

"Sent the survivor to medical, and the others to the morgue. Didn't recognize the ship's ID code, so we transmitted it to the Republic for some answers..." [static.]

74324 :

[static.] "...inventoried the bodies and cargo - everything matches the protocol droid's story."

77506 :

"Regardless, still no luck accessing the navicomputer - it's been voice-locked. maybe by one of the corpses we found on the ship... like the old woman."

77853 :

[static.] "Everyone on the Ebon Hawk was dead, sir... we're starting autopsies within the hour."

All of this is false (and perhaps come from an earlier and different begining of the adventure).

We searched the Ebon Hawk before it reaches P?ragus (during the prologue) and apart from the corpse of the old woman brought to the morgue, there only were, in the Ebon Hawk, carcasses and three droids still "alive" 3C-FD, T3-M4 and HK-50, the first two having been shot by HK-50 but not destroyed.

In addition there is no corpse in the Peragus morgue except a dead minor and the pseudo corpse of Arren Kae who put herself in catalepsy to escape her killer, Darth Sion.

TTLan

Edited by ttlan
Add StrRef 77506, 77853

Guest DH-010

Well, it is an interesting observation, but I don't think you could just place some random corpses in the Ebon Hawk without explanation, so I second Markus Ramikin's statement.

Ooops Markus... let's talk about the 3 ? days preceding Kotor 2.

T3-M4 comes back in the Republican space, alone aboard the Ebon Hawk.

When he has time, he is trying to patch up HK-47, that Revan has made in 3959 BBY.

They were gone every 3, and nobody else, 4 years ago, with the Ebon Hawk, in search of the threat behind the threat.

Before they leave, Bastila has recorded a supplication asking T3-M4 to act as if she placed a beacon near Revan and to return to fetch her, or the Jedi, if something happened to Revan.

This supplication comming from Bastila is the birth act of Kotor 2.

Revan had to leave the Ebon Hawk for a little longer than usual - perhaps two to three days. T3-M4 decides to follow the supplication of Bastila: he come back in Republican space seeking help.

T3-M4 is absolutely alone when he return back in the Republican space. There never was someone else on board the Ebon Hawk, accordance with the Revan wishes of not endanger anyone (and nobody except T3 and Revan, knows the astronavigation of the EH and the path to the Real Siths Empire).

T3-M4 can not find Bastila wich is hidden by Onasi.

He searches for the Jedi, but they do not exist any more. The last 4 hide in unlikely places.

So he turns to the master of Revan, Arren Kae, who is hiding on Malachor and is known as Darth Traya.

He knows her.

Calculation of the date of the lawsuit of Arren Kae and the birth date of Brianna

Revan discovered the Academy of Trayus 12 years ago, in 3963 BBY.

There, it is said that he welcomed Arren Kae, his master, when she was exiled, just after her lawsuit, so we can say that her lawsuit take place a few weeks later, again in 3963 BBY. So, Arren Kae could not be exiled before 3963 BBY.

This should be noted because, of this date, one deduced the birth date of Brianna which, for the moment, is completely fancy in the various encyclopedias. And the lawsuit can't take place later 3963 BBY because Brianna, who was born 10 years before the lawsuit, would be too youg.

Revan came back to the Academy of Trayus in 3960 BBY, after the Battle of Malachor V, in order to see his master, Arren Kae, and know how to leave the Jedi Council under the best conditions.

He works with Arren Kae on the archives of the Academy and discovers the True Sith Empire. He goes there and comes back after a training by the Emperor himself. This should be noted because Arren Kae, aka Kreia at that time, will claim, in a lie during her teaching of the Exile, that there never existed a Sith Empire. But she knows the existence of it, where it is and where Revan is.

He come back and it's the invading by the Sith armies of Revan and Mallak.

Kotor 1.

Revan is back to the LS. The way he is "returned" is not important here.

After a period of civil war in the Sith, Arren Kae federate the legions of Sith that Revan abandoned. It's the invading by the armies of the "New Sith." and the killing of all the Jedi.

Arren Kae has worked for years on the echoes of Malachor V and the case of the Exil, surviving without the Force. She developed and taught new Force powers. This has enabled her to avenge from the Jedi. Now, the weapon she has developed, Darth Nihilus, is escaping and kills life in general. He must be stopped.

She seeks to build a new weapon, even stronger than the first, using the Exil because she does not fear anything from Darth Nihilus since her link to the Force is empty.

Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus have understood this and are trying to kill Arren Kae.

Here we are - about 3.5 days before Kotor 2.

See :

Medical console of the Harbinger

77931 :

<FullName> Treatment Request: Sedatives administered during routine examination 3.5 days ago. Emergency override enacted, dosage exceeds safety protocols.

- Log 253-12 [Time Marked: 3 Days Ago]

- Log 253-14 [Time Marked: 2 Days Ago]

- Log 253-17 [Time Marked: 1 Day Ago]

- Log 253-12 [3 Days Ago]

- Log 253-15 [2 Days Ago]

- Log 253-18 [1 Day Ago]

HK-50 discovers the Exile on the Harbinger, capture her and destroy the Harbinger. His idea is to escape in a rescue capsule.

When T3-M4 and the Ebon Hawk arrives on Malachor, Darth Traya is the victim of an attempted murder and she jumps in the Ebon Hawk.

Darth Sion started to pursue her and his Sith assassins invest the Ebon Hawk after half-destroyed it with proton missiles.

T3-M4 send out an SOS and the Harbinger comes to his rescue.

Darth Sion and his assassins hide in the Hawk.

The Ebon Hawk is fastened in a hangar of the Harbinger. The plan of HK-50 is amended and he decides to run away with the Ebon Hawk where he transfer the Exile.

As usual, the Sith ignore the droids and HK-50 can escape with the Ebon Hawk while Darth Sion and his assassins kills the entire staff of the Harbinger. Darth Sion has a new spacecraft to replace its old debris from the gravitational well of Malachor.

Darth Sion feels the Ebon Hawk going away with the corpse of Arren Kae. Something is going wrong ! But the Harbinger has been destroyed by HK-50. Darth Sion must fix it. It will take some time to recover the Ebon Hawk wich is allready at Peragus.

And now, the corpses everywhere

The only bodies that we can see in the Ebon Hawk are those of Sith assassins that Darth Traya may have killed before plunging into catalepsy to escape her killer.

1 / The corpse in the morgue of Peragus is a miner with his plasma torch.

2 / I believe that disposing Sith assassins corpses in the Ebon Hawk and in the Peragus morgue make consistent all the dialogues and does not change any dialog option. It does not affect, in no way, the general progression of the events.

TTLan

Edited by ttlan
Corrections and additions

That... was actually pretty interesting, despite the cruel things you do to the English language. I always enjoy seeing ideas and events put together like this. That's partly why I enjoyed Scorchy's Let's Play so much, he connects the dots a lot.

Did you compile that historical recap yourself?

I'm surprised to say, but I don't even really see anything wrong with the idea to put Sith corpses onto the Hawk in the Prologue and then into the Peragus Morgue. It does seem to fit everything. I don't really care about this idea, I'm fine with playing the game as it is, but I don't see any flaw in it.

Hi Markus,

Believe well that I am sorry to have these English gaps. It is not my native language.

I have made some corrections and additions.

This is a short cut of one of my pages.

The general spirit of my website can be see in this extract :

understand... explain... justify what I say

This work is my own work in front of the abysses of stupidities written in connection with Kotor 2.

Kotor 2 is a fabulous work of subtlety in the langage without equal in the universe of games.

The way in which LucasArts led the hasty marketing of this game, ruining the work of Obsidian, is disturbing.

Arren Kae, alone, destroyed the two orders completely and built a new one. No Sith lord reached this power and this intelligence. She should be high at the pinnacle of the Star Wars Pantheon.

Exiled is compared by Mandalore to Revan. She exceeds Nihilus, Arren Kae… There is a lack in the promotion of this game and the positioning of its characters. The feeling that Obsidian was destroyed inside by the fact of not being able to finish what they had envisaged to do and who should have propelled them, them and this game, at the top of the charts.

This game is one of the bests and, probably, the best in the Star Wars Extended Universe, most intelligent, subtle…

Well… I already made 400 to 500 pages about this on my website.

Thank you at the current team and the predecessors for the accomplished work of restoration and the work to come.

TTLan

Hello,

In the same order of idea, at the same place, at the same moment, there is also :

101PER_dlg.erfmedoff.dlg

74496 : the survivors

followed by

74497 : Only one survivor

Probably nothing to do due to the audio files.

TTLan

Edited by ttlan