MrPhil

Twin Sun WIP

Okay, not sure I'm going to keep this shoulder unfinished, but to me, it looks good enough for a release. The thing is I'm pretty sure (out of experience) that my own computer can't support adding shine because of its crappy graphic card. Which will make-it pretty much impossible to test and get right, since all I'll see through the shoulder. The rest looks pretty good to me, though, and even if it will not win contests of any kind, in my opinion, it is a major overhaul to the Twin Suns. Time for final screenshots. Been trying to find a way to upload this without using a hundred posts. Tell me if this works for you guys:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110886897065973460801/albums/6030127752047575857/6030127750216438258?pid=6030127750216438258&oid=110886897065973460801

Alternate link

http://postimg.org/gallery/1ku4uniyc/

Edited by MrPhil

Yeah, the regular ones weren't the same color, but here goes: I've submitted my mod and I've added a note inside: anyone that want the pink one to be blue, just needs to ask for my psd, grab themselves a copy of photoshop or whatever else can modify without breaking psd's and remove the pinking/purpleing layer to revert-it to blue state. If there's enough demand, I'll upload an alternate version!

Copying and renaming the TGA files should do the trick too. Though, releasing the PSD files as a resource is a nice idea. Like that, with your permission ofcourse, folks could create other colors or variations for themselves :)

Aw, that's in my face! Never knew you could just rename them! Might have flattened them before, otherwise, it would have made my sharing these better :P