DarthBehemoth

Getting my KOTOR Tool to work..

Hey everyone, was mostly a long time lurker on here, and decided to sign up just to congratulate you guys on the awesome work you did on TSLRCM..

But I have a problem, recently I decided to try my hand at modding again so I grabbed the KOTOR Tool from DeadlyStream's download section. Problem is, after I installed it it won't launch.. I use a laptop with Windows 8.1, so I have a hunch Windows 8 just doesn't like it... I have both K1 and K2, installed through Steam working flawlessly on my machine... Has anyone here gotten their KOTOR Tool to work with newer releases of WIndows (Windows 7 or newer?)

Has anyone here gotten their KOTOR Tool to work with newer releases of WIndows (Windows 7 or newer?)

I use Win7 (x86) and never had problems with KT.

Hey everyone, was mostly a long time lurker on here, and decided to sign up just to congratulate you guys on the awesome work you did on TSLRCM..

But I have a problem, recently I decided to try my hand at modding again so I grabbed the KOTOR Tool from DeadlyStream's download section. Problem is, after I installed it it won't launch.. I use a laptop with Windows 8.1, so I have a hunch Windows 8 just doesn't like it... I have both K1 and K2, installed through Steam working flawlessly on my machine... Has anyone here gotten their KOTOR Tool to work with newer releases of WIndows (Windows 7 or newer?)

Well, KT relies on Registry entries...

This is for TSL, but the process is similar for K1:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2820902&postcount=2