Hassat Hunter

MOD:Coruscant - Jedi Temple Compatibility

Effix thank you.  I was wondering about that when I noticed there were two folders inside.  I thought I would explain my full plan.  And the full details that I need to know.  Since there are three directories in which to install mods I need to know what goes where?  As I stated, I already have TSLRCM and M4-78 installed via the Steam Workshop.  I would like to add these mods to the game, hopefully without confliction. 

image.thumb.png.02df4d1fc467b6af7356a203dfbb2a30.png

I figured out that the Meetra Surik head mod goes to the same place as the CJT mod goes: RCM folder.  One thing I've been wondering is if CJT mod goes to the RCM will it still cause a conflict with M4-78EP so that the compatibility patch would still be necessary?  It doesn't really say which folder Bao-Dur Jedi robe mod goes.  Loadings screens and skybox for Coruscant, not sure where they go either.  Should they be installed somewhere separate from CJT mod?  

1 hour ago, WarKingDovid said:

Effix thank you.  I was wondering about that when I noticed there were two folders inside.  I thought I would explain my full plan.  And the full details that I need to know.  Since there are three directories in which to install mods I need to know what goes where?  As I stated, I already have TSLRCM and M4-78 installed via the Steam Workshop.  I would like to add these mods to the game, hopefully without confliction. 

I figured out that the Meetra Surik head mod goes to the same place as the CJT mod goes: RCM folder.  One thing I've been wondering is if CJT mod goes to the RCM will it still cause a conflict with M4-78EP so that the compatibility patch would still be necessary?  It doesn't really say which folder Bao-Dur Jedi robe mod goes.  Loadings screens and skybox for Coruscant, not sure where they go either.  Should they be installed somewhere separate from CJT mod?  

Meetra head -> point to TSLRCM location, it adds a row in appearance.2da (which is included in TSLRCM).
Bao-Dur robes -> point to TSLRCM location, it changes a row in appearance.2da (included in TSLRCM).
It shouldn't matter at which point/in what order you add these 2.

I'm not sure about the rest, but I think it's something like:

Start with TSLRCM+M4-78 (2-in-1) workshop mod.
Extract CJT mod, replace its changes.ini with the one from the Compatibility mod.
Install CJT to TSLRCM+M4-78 folder, replace those 3 files that the Compatibility mod mentions, with the ones that came with it.

Loadings screens and skybox for Coruscant, those sound like they should replace images that came with the CJT mod, so you add those after doing that mod, again to the TSLRCM folder.

Wait a minute.  Effix, you are suggesting that I install the joint TSLRCM+M4-78EP (not seperate) from the workshop?  You are aware that it will put all those files in one folder?  Are you sure that wouldn't cause a conflict with everything thing else I'm adding to it?  

Yes, the original was fine, the expansion one wasn't set up properly. So only replace  the changes.ini if you use the expansion, as was stated by the line:

* If you want to install the expansion, drop the changes.ini from inside here into tslpatcherdata of that mod before installing. This prevents the planet to be called "Finding The HK Factory"

"That mod" being the Coruscant Expansion.