Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

What I'd like to do for M4-78 EP

Hey folks . . . I have something in mind I'd like to do for M4-78 EP. It might require a bit of your help but I think it would help everyone out in the long run.

I'd like to make a text walk-through for M4-78 EP. I've seen so many "how do I complete this particular puzzle" question in this section of Deadly Stream. Having a comprehensive explanation of how to get through each puzzle would definitely be a great help to those folks that haven't played through this mod. It would also reduce the amount of threads in this section so folks could focus on bug threads or standard comments on the mod. And yes, I'd specifically show where you acquire all of the power cores on an actual map. For inspiration, here's the format that I plan to use for this walk-through. That walk-through does cover all of KotOR2 (without TSLRCM) but I'm linking where you'd start your information on Korriban.

So what do I need from you - the player?

I'll need in a Private Message to me - and not in this thread - your own walkthrough playing through the current version starting from Korriban all the way through to when you leave the planet of M4-78. I'll need a lot of detail. I want to know the amount of XP that you may have acquired from solving a puzzle or destroying a droid. I'd need to know which droid you sent in to remove the radiation.

If you encounter bugs, I'd like to to still post them in this thread (if it is something not already posted) in this thread. (However, send me a link to your post if you find something new.)

Are you interested in such a thing. Are you willing to assist, O Colonist?

Seems something better done after the patch hits, no?

What with the new stuff, the fixes etc.?

I don't expect an instantaneous response to this. My walk-through will evolve as more information comes in.