Sign in to follow this  
Blackness

Stuck at Telos - Endgame

Hello there! I've been enjoying playing through this great game again but now I've run into a pretty nasty bug.

I've just gotten Force Crush and upon returning to the Ebon Hawk I get Atton's speech about Kreia being a Sith. After that I get cutscenes of the Ebon Hawk first leaving Dantooine then landing at Telos Academy. At this point, I regain control of the Exile and can explore an abandoned Academy. No handmaidens, no HK-50's, nothing.

TSLRCM 1.8.2 + M4-78EP, no other mods. Playing the Steam version in windowed mode.

I tried the KSE but I couldn't get it to work.

Vrook was the last master I fought and I didn't get a proper cutscene with him, could that be the culprit?

I would really appreciate help with this, as I'm having great fun playing TSL again and would very much like to finish this playthrough.

Thank you!

May I ask, did you figure out what caused it? Is it something I can avoid doing in the future?

Jedi_Found was set to 5 instead of 4.

And nope, no clue why... more people have reported that, but still no clue as to it's exact cause.

I'm curious, could it have something to do with killing the masters instead of sparing them? I've played light side without any issues to speak of a couple of times, but in my first dark side playthrough I get this. Just a thought... :)

I tried the KSE but I couldn't get it to work.

Steam doesn't write registry entries, which is why KSE doesn't work. Fix available here.