cabal

Different Animations for Kreia?

Please forgive me if this has been asked before, but a Google search didn't seem to return anything. Would it be possible to give Kreia the Malak/Nihilus one-handed combat animations so that she doesn't keep trying to hold the lightsaber with a hand that doesn't exist? If it is possible, how would I go about doing it?

Please forgive me if this has been asked before, but a Google search didn't seem to return anything. Would it be possible to give Kreia the Malak/Nihilus one-handed combat animations so that she doesn't keep trying to hold the lightsaber with a hand that doesn't exist? If it is possible, how would I go about doing it?

You'd need to decompile the model and mess around a little bit in GMax or 3DSMax.

I can't really help in that department, sorry.

Also, I like your signature. It really was a good book, wasn't it?:D

You'd need to decompile the model and mess around a little bit in GMax or 3DSMax.

I can't really help in that department, sorry.

I already have MDLOps and GMax, so I just need to find a tutorial and hope that swapping the animations doesn't stretch her out to kingsize, then? Sounds good.

Also, I like your signature. It really was a good book, wasn't it? :D

Thanks. I didn't actually read the book, but I have the movie and it certainly is good.

I already have MDLOps and GMax, so I just need to find a tutorial and hope that swapping the animations doesn't stretch her out to kingsize, then? Sounds good.

Thanks. I didn't actually read the book, but I have the movie and it certainly is good.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201655

If this can get made, I would love you. I've been bugged by this for ages. The thing is though, you'll have to apply it to every single handless Kreia model TSLRCM uses.

If this can get made, I would love you. I've been bugged by this for ages. The thing is though, you'll have to apply it to every single handless Kreia model TSLRCM uses.

Well...If I were to make a copy of Kreia's super model and edit the animations in that, then I could just recompile the model against that one super model...

I've been considering this since I have plans for a K1 NPC with nothing on the left arm below her elbow; Kreia will be good practice. If I do this, I can't guarantee anything...

• Like 1

Well...If I were to make a copy of Kreia's super model and edit the animations in that, then I could just recompile the model against that one super model...

I've been considering this since I have plans for a K1 NPC with nothing on the left arm below her elbow; Kreia will be good practice. If I do this, I can't guarantee anything...

Everyone can use practice...