LancerChronics

Global for Handmaiden Duel-ability Check?

I checked the thread that listed them, but there was a lot of "???".

Does anyone know which Global (boolean or numeric) checks to see if you "battled some" after a duel/spar with handmaiden? (not the Total Won duels counter, "003EBO_hand_fight")

It's the one that prevents you from just spam dueling her 3 times, back to back. If its a numeric, if you happen to know the values, too, it would really help.

Does anyone know which Global (boolean or numeric) checks to see if you "battled some" after a duel/spar with handmaiden? (not the Total Won duels counter, "003EBO_hand_fight")

It's the one that prevents you from just spam dueling her 3 times, back to back. If its a numeric, if you happen to know the values, too, it would really help.

In Handmaiden.dlg, the scripts check the 003_Hand_Fight global numeric to see which tier to offer the player. However, if the player isn't a high enough level, the second parameter in the dialogue, then the fight is denied. The third tier is unlocked at least after level 16 or 18...

• Like 1

Ah, I never finished that thread, did I? Oh well...

As Fair Strides said, no such global. If you have the appropriate level, you can just fight her thrice in a row.

• Like 2