Sign in to follow this  
Darth Reaper

Polar Plateau bug

Ok so I just finished the Jedi Masters thing and Kreia being evil and leavng for Telos. After I get to the polar plateau, the cutscene with brianna and the Handmaidens plays, I have TSLRCM 1.6 installed so I fight the Handmaidens but after I kill them, nothing happens and I wander aimlessly around the academy. How do I start the battle with Atris?

Which one do you mean? I play with Aurora's "Rebalance" mod (slightly tweaked by me) and have no problems.

Hm... weird, unless I'm doing something horribly wrong that mod is nowhere to be found on the Internet any more. I took it from Gizka's site ages ago, and it's been with me through 4 or so system reinstalls since then. I'm surprised it's not on Kotorfiles...

But yeah, like Hassat suggested, the first thing I'd look for with your bug is a mod conflict.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

Oh God, where do I start? I have of course TSLRCM 1.6, KSE, Head mods, and that's it. I don't have any mods that affect the Polar Plateau

EDIT: Just remembered I have the Coruscant Jedi Temple mod if that has any effect

Edited by Darth Reaper