talked with vaash about my trial

then let her leave

she teaches me new form

i see cutscence with the door closing, m4-78 does something with electricity

i see myself outside for a second then switches over to atton and kreia

after the droid says there's been an explosion

kreia says something

I CRASH at the part where atton is about to speak

I have reloaded my save to where i just entered the behavior core.

I have clean KotOR II install then HD videos and music next being TSLRCM 1.8.2 last is M4-78EP and a new game.

This is my last planet. I have been saving all the jedi.

I have used KSE for editing skills and feats and attributes for me and my companions.

I used it for getting items, components, chemicals, credits, XP, levels, and force powers

(I just wanted to get throughout the game without worrying about going through ever container for items or credits or XP) So I could enjoy the quests and seeing the way the plot changed.

From the movie I can say the cause is Bao-Dur. Downloading saves now...

EDIT: Yes, your Bao-Dur is missing. If I try to add him to the team, crash too, as well as not being on the Hawk.

EDIT2: It's Bao-Dur's heavy armor. He can't wear it regularly, and appears to break him...

Thank you so much. I have corrected his feats and removed his armor and the game runs smoothly.

If I or any other person finds bugs would the best thing to do is provide a movie and saves, along with listing mods?

I would also like to inquire this: when in KSE - if you open up the quest section of a save on M4-78 - there is this long list of text and if you click on it, it crashes. However if you add the quests from m4-78 to a save before you visited m4-78 you can view them fine. I just wanted to point this out.

Last question- How do I fix IS-58 for the fixing droids quest?

YOU'RE AMAZING

1) Really depends on the bug. Usually a description suffices, but in this case, the movie really gave the breakthrough.

2) Yeah, it has to do with how M4-78EP adds quests to the globals.jrl. TSLRCM did before 1.7 too, but switched then in the english version using the dialog.tlk. M4 got too much text to do it that way though, so it's just something we need to live with.

3) Remind me, which of the 3 is IS-58 again?

3) Remind me, which of the 3 is IS-58 again?

The one near the entrance to the industrial zone.

Also any hints to move on the rogue employee quest, I am at-

15) You met the droid "fixed" by a rogue maintenance unit. It's obviously been reprogrammed, but it believes to be working properly.

You just need to find the 3 items, one in environment, one in central, one in industrial.

As for the rogue employee, walk around the industrial areas where you re-made I1-01. See if any droids stand out ;)

You just need to find the 3 items, one in environment, one in central, one in industrial.

As for the rogue employee, walk around the industrial areas where you re-made I1-01. See if any droids stand out  ;)

I know this is a super old thread but I'm having the same problem. In the same place. I went back to a old save and traveled to another planet. Atton is invisible. On the ship. When I take him off the ship. If I try and switch to him I crash. I try to go to his leveling screen I crash. It was fine before I went to M4-78.

• Like 1

Usual question; Other mods.

Definitely sound like something messing up appearances.2da or a removed item's effect if still equipped in a savegame and such.