Sign in to follow this  
Gin Fushicho

Atton Fight?

So in the trailer for this I saw a scene where Atton was talking about it being too long since he killed a Jedi, and he had a taste for it, my problem is, for some reason he is a Jedi Sentinel for me, even though both him and I were REALLY dark when I made him a "jedi" I wanted him to be a Sith Assassin, so that I could see that scene and fight him, but even if I change his class before hand to Sith assassin using a modder, he doesn't say that line and still runs when he fights Sion, what do I need to change to get the scene and fight him?

He never gets Sith Assassin.

And it's the alternative training dialogue. Just make sure in the convo you make him doubt the woman and say stuff like "she said that to warp your mind" and you'll get said convo.

Alternatively, you might be talking about the Disciple fight? Then you need higher INF for Disc than for Atton (not that easy to do).

Yeah, but that by itself isn't easy, since both DS and LS acts give +INF. And the -INF options in conversation aren't a whole lot. So you pretty much have to disband him from your team (and Kreia while you're at it) when doing such acts on Telos. Or leave them for later when you got partymembers who do care (HK or so ;)).

EDIT: And also, obviously, you shouldn't do the same then with Disciple, as I stupidly did my last female playthrough...

Guest staticjoe66

With the Prestige Padawans mod installed, you can make Atton a Sith Assassin

He never gets Sith Assassin.

And it's the alternative training dialogue. Just make sure in the convo you make him doubt the woman and say stuff like "she said that to warp your mind" and you'll get said convo.

Alternatively, you might be talking about the Disciple fight? Then you need higher INF for Disc than for Atton (not that easy to do).

I had a higher influence for Disciple instead of Atton, granted my influence for Disciple was 99 and my influence for Atton was 92. Does there need to be a bigger difference? I was playing as a LS female exile, and was eagerly waiting for this cutscene to trigger. It never did to my dissapointment. I thought higher influence meant simply that, higher. I didn't think it meant, Atton had to love you, yet hate you at the same time.