Sign in to follow this  
darth_zalgus223

Problems at Telos secret academy in TSLRCM 1.8.2

Andrei's Dynamic Jedi Classes (ADJEC)
Hey!!

l am having problems at Telos polar region level. When l arrive at the Secret Academy, those handmaiden sisters tell me to lay down our weapons. Okay. I click on the "we mean you no harm" option and then all conversion disappears and then I click on Atton . . .

image.jpg

. . . and then l click on the {Cheat Node}.

image.jpg

I jump to a conversion with Atris. When l am done talking to her then l am supposed to find my allies, right? When l go to the interrogation room, l only find Bao-Dur in the force cage. Kreia and Atton are still standing near the entrance door. l click on Kreia but she says nothing. The cheat nodes just show up when l click on Atton. Argh!! Can someone tell me what's happening here because l am so confused?

Some facts:

I am playing as a Dark Sider in the game.
I started with TSLRCM 1.8.1 and patched it to the current version with the 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 patch. Here's the menu screen to prove that.
image.jpg
Other mods:

I am using the following mods. Most have no links right now but I will provide them later.

Flickering Lightsaber Blades

Early Lightsabers

Andrei's Dynamic Jedi Classes (ADJEC) (that allows you to train your party members to be Jedi)

Force Crush fixed mod

Better Saber Sounds (2.0) Mod

P.S.: Please help! l am a huge fan of TSLRCM 1.8.2
P.P.S.: l really want to pass the all game with that mod installed and l have installed the 1.0b patch. Please just tell me what to do because l got this far and l don't want to reinstall TSL because of this.

I just confirmed that DLG files are present in the aforementioned mod. Adding it as Incompatible to the Compatibility List.

Okay but just that l didn't backup the dialog files when l extracted the mod files l known this will sound weird but can someone send me a copy of those files please becoz it toked me a wyle to install SWKOTOR2 with the patch and everything l don't wan't to reintall TSL becoz of this mess

Hey hey there is no need for the files l already fixed my game and now l will install mods from the Compatibility List here in the forums